|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(d) Inner thigh.
2. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) A motive for her help.
(b) A history of suicide attempts.
(c) No training.
(d) Voices in her head.
3. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
4. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She hates people.
(b) She has plans.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She has to tend to Wallace.
5. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(c) Tennis doubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
2. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
3. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
4. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
5. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)