|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(d) Reality TV.
2. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
3. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) He's been sleeping around.
(b) Her father's tumor.
(c) She's getting evicted.
(d) She's pregnant.
4. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
(b) Valentine's Day.
5. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(a) She has several.
(d) Sort of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
2. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
3. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
4. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
5. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)