|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
(d) The future.
2. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
(c) Sleeping with someone else.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
3. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
4. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
5. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
2. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
3. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
4. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)