|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
(b) Sleeping with someone else.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
2. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(c) Death in the family.
(d) Doesn't like Jen.
3. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
4. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
5. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(b) Caring enough.
(c) Who she seems to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
2. On what night of the week does Jen have a standing appointment with her dream consultant?
3. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
4. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
5. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)