|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(a) Rock and roll.
2. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(a) Caring enough.
(d) Who she seems to be.
3. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
4. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(a) Tennis doubles.
5. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
2. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
3. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
4. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
5. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)