|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
2. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
(d) Her brothers.
3. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) A tumor.
(b) An infected lymph node.
(c) A benign mass.
(d) A pimple.
4. Who is only slightly less paranoid than the local mental patients in the town where the story is located?
5. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(a) Inner thigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
2. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
3. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
4. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
5. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)