|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
2. What did Kathleen's ex-husband encourage her to do in order to prevent herself from gaining weight?
(a) Become anorexic.
(b) Run more.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Become bulimic.
3. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
4. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(a) She has several.
(d) Sort of.
5. Jen actually worries that the other people at the party will ask her if her father is _____________.
(d) A good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
2. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
3. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
4. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
5. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)