|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
2. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That she doesn't like her.
(c) That she loves Jen.
(d) Her naked.
3. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
4. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) Pay phone.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Bartender's phone.
(d) The gas station employee phone.
5. Who is only slightly less paranoid than the local mental patients in the town where the story is located?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
2. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
3. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
4. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
5. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)