|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She has to tend to Wallace.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She has plans.
(d) She hates people.
2. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
3. On what night of the week does Jen have a standing appointment with her dream consultant?
4. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
5. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(a) Happy time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
2. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
3. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
4. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
5. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)