|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
2. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her thoughts.
(d) Other bar patrons.
3. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) Bartender's phone.
(b) Pay phone.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) The gas station employee phone.
4. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
(a) Be hopeful.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Be paranoid.
(d) Be useful.
5. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(b) Tennis doubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
2. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
3. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
4. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
5. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)