|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(b) She has several.
(d) Sort of.
2. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
3. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(c) Inner thigh.
4. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her thoughts.
(b) Her brothers.
(d) Other bar patrons.
5. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
2. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
3. Megan does not like _________ because when this person comes around, it means that she cannot sleep at Jen's place.
4. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
5. Who is only slightly less paranoid than the local mental patients in the town where the story is located?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)