|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
2. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(b) Happy time.
3. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
5. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
2. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
3. At one point, Kathleen was married to a _____________, according to their conversations together.
4. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
5. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)