* Jennifer's family moves to an ancient castle in the San Francisco Bay area.
* The family has three children: Jen, Ben, and Randy.
* Wallace learns that he has a brain tumor after calling a doctor once he can not think of the word, 'zucchini.'
* Randy takes home a dead heron as a pet.
* The family decides to laugh about the situation instead of mourning it.
The Town Where I Live
* Jen lives in an old cabin, rent free, and her friend Megan stays with her one night.
* Jen likes to write, making just enough money to spend the rest of her time writing.
* Jen is picked up by a Burn Out and they end up in a ditch.
* The Burn Outs provide a show for the others in town.
* Jen and Megan try to avoid the Cosmica Ramas.
* Megan tells Jen about a weird new fertility...
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)