|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry asked not to return next semester to ROTC?
2. Which of the following students commits suicide?
3. Which of the following descriptions does Henry make about the boys at his Jr. High School?
4. What does Henry's grandmother believe is wrong with Henry?
5. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of chapter 58, Henry walks away saying that the loss of the second game is important but that he doesn't know why. Why do you think he feels that way? Do you agree? Does this seem like a climax? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The character of Jimmy desperately wants to be friends with Henry. How does Jimmy show this? Do you think it helps or hurts his chances of being friends with Henry? Would you be friends with Jimmy? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay comparing your school experience to that of Henry. In what ways are they the same? In what ways are they different? Which do you prefer the one you have or that of Henry? Why?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)