|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
4. What does Henry awaken to see?
5. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about how Henry feels about God. Do you believe his feelings are justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about Henry's experience in the ROTC. Do you believe ROTC was good for Henry? Do you believe Henry should join the military? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how Henry's father treated Henry throughout the novel. Did this change? Why do you believe it has changed? Use information from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)