Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
4. What does Henry awaken to see?
5. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about how Henry feels about God. Do you believe his feelings are justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Henry's parents often refer to his friends as good boys, but never seem to compliment Henry. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you believe this is fair to Henry? What do you think this does to shape Henry's view of himself? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Baldy and Henry. How does Henry justify to himself that he is similar to Baldy? Henry says that he doesn't like Baldy, but yet spends time with him and walks him home each day, why do you think this is the case.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)