|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Harry?
2. Why doesn't Henry go to the doctor anymore?
3. How do the boys in shop class learn to rebuild engines?
4. What do the doctors expose Henry to in hopes of treating the acne and boils?
5. What does Henry do to Jimmy's mother after Jimmy goes to sleep?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about Henry's experience in the ROTC. Do you believe ROTC was good for Henry? Do you believe Henry should join the military? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about how Henry feels about God. Do you believe his feelings are justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Henry's parents often refer to his friends as good boys, but never seem to compliment Henry. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you believe this is fair to Henry? What do you think this does to shape Henry's view of himself? Why?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)