Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
4. What does Henry awaken to see?
5. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
Essay Topic 1
Henry has a very low opinion of his future at the end of the novel. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you think his feelings are justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing why Big Henry would be so enthralled with his new job at the museum. Why was this important? Why did he consider it like magic? Do you agree with how he feels?
Essay Topic 3
Henry's parents often refer to his friends as good boys, but never seem to compliment Henry. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you believe this is fair to Henry? What do you think this does to shape Henry's view of himself? Why?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)