Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
4. What does Henry awaken to see?
5. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
Essay Topic 1
Henry often takes pride in his wounds from battle. He even goes so far as to look forward to additional beatings. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you believe Henry should feel this way? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Henry's parents often refer to his friends as good boys, but never seem to compliment Henry. Why do you believe this is the case? Do you believe this is fair to Henry? What do you think this does to shape Henry's view of himself? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay comparing your school experience to that of Henry. In what ways are they the same? In what ways are they different? Which do you prefer the one you have or that of Henry? Why?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)