|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do with his winning medal?
(a) Drops it into a drainage hole
(b) Gives it to Andrew
(c) Hides it from his father
(d) Wears it with pride
2. Why did Baldy's father lose his license to be a surgeon?
(a) He is a drunk
(b) No one can afford to pay, so he used violence to collect fees
(c) He killed one of his patients
(d) He can no longer see due to an accident
3. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
(a) Shows him that he already knows how to do it
(b) Threatens to beat him up
(c) Destroys the equipment in the room
(d) Tells dirty jokes
4. Why does Henry take ROTC again?
(a) He hates the gym teacher
(b) He doesn't want to take off his shirt for gym
(c) He wants to join the military
(d) He can't do the activities in gym class
5. Why doesn't Henry go to the doctor anymore?
(a) Big Henry won't let Henry go to the doctor's anymore
(b) Big Henry doesn't believe in paying doctors
(c) Doctors will not treat him any longer
(d) Henry refuses to go to the doctor again
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry say that most of the guys joined ROTC?
2. Who gives Henry the finger on graduation day?
3. What does one of the boys tell Henry happens to him each time he brings home an F?
4. What does Henry see ahead for him in his life?
5. What does Henry do to get 100 demerits from Wagoner?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)