|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Henry want Henry to be?
(d) Security guard
2. Why does Abe's mother decide not to sue Henry's family?
(a) Henry's father beats her up
(b) Abe says it was his fault
(c) Henry begs her not to
(d) Henry's mother convinces her not to
3. What happens during the mock war exercises?
(a) Henry's team always loses
(b) Blood is always shed
(c) One member always quits or dies
(d) Both sides claim to win
4. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
(a) Blueberry juice
(b) Vegetable juice
(c) Cranberry juice
(d) Carrot juice
5. What does Henry see ahead for him in his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does Henry make about the boys at his Jr. High School?
2. Which of the following is not true about Harry?
3. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
4. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
5. Why doesn't Henry go to the doctor anymore?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry reveal that he believes that Abe ruined his graduation day for him?
2. What treatment does Henry receive from the doctors to help treat his boils and horrible acne?
3. Why do Henry and Baldy continue to go back to the same window over and over again?
4. Why does Big Henry tell Henry that he will be going back to school?
5. How does Henry describe the class of large boys who are in his classes at the Jr. High School?
6. In regards to respect, how do Henry and Wagoner view things?
7. What insights does Henry have about Baldy while he continues to walk him home each day?
8. What does Henry say he's discovered after Baldy introduces him to the drinking of alcohol?
9. What contradiction occurs within Henry after he wins at the ROTC competition?
10. Why does Henry believe he doesn't fit in to his new school called Chelsey High?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)