|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
2. What happened to Jimmy's father?
(a) Left to be with another woman
(b) Went into the military
(c) Moved to another state to practice medicine
(d) Committed suicide
3. In what type of competition does Henry make the finals?
4. What does Henry join at his new high school?
(c) Pre medication club
(d) Auto club
5. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Ejaculates in it
(b) Pees in it
(c) Dumps it out
(d) Drinks it all himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. What does Henry see ahead for him in his life?
4. What did the man who dated Jimmy's mother pay her to do according to Jimmy?
5. How do Jimmy and Henry get to the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry indicate that even though he is going to get in trouble for ruining his shirt for fighting with Gibson, it is still a good day?
2. What does Henry think is childish about the ROTC mock battles?
3. Why does Henry believe that Lilly is an evil woman who will send them all to hell?
4. When Henry asked his question and chose a small scroll from the box what did it say?
5. What does Pete ask Henry to do which eventually causes him to earn 1000 demerits?
6. Why does Henry believe he doesn't fit in to his new school called Chelsey High?
7. Describe how Jimmy and Henry 'discussed' their thoughts about friendship in English class.
8. How does Big Henry feel about his new job?
9. Henry's mother is afraid that Abe's mother will call a lawyer after Abe's arm is broken playing baseball with Henry. How does this situation resolve itself?
10. Why does Henry believe that he was hired for the job at Mears-Starbuck over the job at the airplane factory?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)