|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Ejaculates in it
(b) Pees in it
(c) Drinks it all himself
(d) Dumps it out
2. Henry says that his seventh grade football team used games against the eight and ninth graders as an opportunity for ___________.
(b) Chance to meet girls
(c) Learning new skills
(d) Skipping classes
3. What does one of the boys tell Henry happens to him each time he brings home an F?
(a) Makes him beg for a retest
(b) Beats him with a razor strap
(c) Pulls out a fingernail
(d) Has to sleep outside
4. What job does Henry imagine he will have?
5. What does a typical day in Henry's imagination of his 'good life' look like?
(a) Lay around all day, sleep
(b) Work, eat, sleep
(c) Work, come home, have sex, go to sleep
(d) Work, come home alone, drink himself to sleep
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abe make all A grades?
2. What happens to Pete and Lilly after Wagoner finds them in the car?
3. What happens to end the baseball game that Henry talks Abe into playing with them?
4. What do the doctors expose Henry to in hopes of treating the acne and boils?
5. What does Henry's grandmother believe is wrong with Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Henry no longer afraid of being beaten by his father?
2. What contradiction occurs within Henry after he wins at the ROTC competition?
3. Why does Henry believe he doesn't fit in to his new school called Chelsey High?
4. Why do Henry and Baldy continue to go back to the same window over and over again?
5. Why does Henry indicate that even though he is going to get in trouble for ruining his shirt for fighting with Gibson, it is still a good day?
6. Why does Henry believe that Lilly is an evil woman who will send them all to hell?
7. Why does Henry believe that he was hired for the job at Mears-Starbuck over the job at the airplane factory?
8. What treatment does Henry receive from the doctors to help treat his boils and horrible acne?
9. Describe how Jimmy and Henry 'discussed' their thoughts about friendship in English class.
10. What does Pete ask Henry to do which eventually causes him to earn 1000 demerits?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)