|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following students regularly masturbates during English class?
(a) Harry Walden
(b) Richard Waite
(c) Lilly Fischman
(d) Arnie Whitechapel
2. Henry says that his seventh grade football team used games against the eight and ninth graders as an opportunity for ___________.
(b) Chance to meet girls
(c) Learning new skills
(d) Skipping classes
3. What does Henry do to Jimmy's mother after Jimmy goes to sleep?
(a) Punch her
(b) Asks her to let him move in
(c) Proposition her
(d) Sends her out to get him more beer
4. Why does Henry say that he was selected for the job at Mears-Starbuck?
(a) Someone that had the job before him died
(b) He's pathetic
(c) He's old
(d) He seems to be willing to stay with the job
5. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Harry?
2. What does Henry's grandmother believe is wrong with Henry?
3. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
4. How does Harry escape from Henry when Henry threatens him?
5. What happens to Pete and Lilly after Wagoner finds them in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Big Henry tell Henry that he will be going back to school?
2. Why do Henry and Baldy continue to go back to the same window over and over again?
3. Why does Henry reveal that he believes that Abe ruined his graduation day for him?
4. What does Henry think is childish about the ROTC mock battles?
5. Why does Henry believe that Lilly is an evil woman who will send them all to hell?
6. What does Henry say he's discovered after Baldy introduces him to the drinking of alcohol?
7. What does Pete ask Henry to do which eventually causes him to earn 1000 demerits?
8. How does Henry describe the class of large boys who are in his classes at the Jr. High School?
9. Why does Henry indicate that even though he is going to get in trouble for ruining his shirt for fighting with Gibson, it is still a good day?
10. Why does Henry say that he likes to be singled out as the bad guy?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)