|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Henry first exposed to other children?
(a) As a toddler playing with the neighbor children
(b) When his mother starts babysitting
2. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
(a) Los Angelos
(c) San Francisco
3. What grade is Henry in when David moves away?
4. What happens to Henry in confession?
(a) He is banned from the church
(b) He refuses to say anything
(c) He can't think of anything so he makes sins up
(d) He eavesdrops on Frank's confession
5. What sport does Henry imagine that he is great at playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Henry play in the kickball games in physical education class?
2. What does Lila ask Henry?
3. How do Frank and Henry get to the airshow?
4. Where does Big Henry say he will move after he sues the driver that hit Henry?
5. What do Frank and Henry see that they say won't be able to go to Heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Frank moves away with his mother what does he send back to Henry that they continue to exchange for awhile?
2. How does Henry begin to be included with the neighborhood boys?
3. What happens when Henry's father drives to an orange grove to pick oranges?
4. What is Henry curious about in regards to Red and how does he satisfy it?
5. What is odd about the first afternoon that David and Henry walk home from school together?
6. What happens at the pool that causes Red to move away from Henry without a word of goodbye?
7. What does Henry's grandfather give him that is important to him?
8. Describe, in detail, an example of Big Henry's tendency to create scenes in public.
9. What does Big Henry say he will do once the doctor tells him that the driver who hit Henry was drunk?
10. Why did Henry become obsessed with bathroom practices in kindergarten?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)