|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
2. What sport does Henry imagine that he is great at playing?
3. How did Henry's mother catch his father with Edna?
(a) Saw them in his delivery truck
(b) Watched him sneak into her house when she was running errands
(c) Saw them through a window
(d) Hid in the trunk of the car
4. Why does the doctor say that Big Henry should not blame Henry for the car accident?
(a) The car malfunctioned
(b) The driver swerved to miss an animal and hit Henry instead
(c) The driver was drunk
(d) Henry was inside a building when it happened
5. With whom does Henry spend most of his free time?
(b) Lila Jane
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Big Henry say he will move after he sues the driver that hit Henry?
2. What is Henry's mother's reaction to the note from the principal?
3. What happens after Big Henry is confronted by his wife and Edna in his own house?
4. How did the baseball game with Miranda Bell end?
5. What grade is Henry in when David moves away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry curious about in regards to Red and how does he satisfy it?
2. How does Henry feel after the beating from his father and what actions does he take?
3. What happens between Mr. Knox and Henry when Henry is sent to the principal's office for fighting?
4. What does Henry's grandfather give him that is important to him?
5. Why did Henry become obsessed with bathroom practices in kindergarten?
6. Describe the relationship between Lila Jean and Henry and the things they do together.
7. What happens when Henry's father drives to an orange grove to pick oranges?
8. What does Big Henry say he will do once the doctor tells him that the driver who hit Henry was drunk?
9. How can the reader infer that Aunt Anna and her family need money to buy food?
10. Describe, in detail, an example of Big Henry's tendency to create scenes in public.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)