|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new job does Henry's father get?
(a) ROTC instructor
(b) None, just the imaginary job
(c) Security guard
(d) Delivery man
2. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Dumps it out
(b) Ejaculates in it
(c) Pees in it
(d) Drinks it all himself
3. What topic does Eddie introduce Henry to in Jr. High School?
(a) White supremacy
(c) Birth Control
(d) Alcohol consumption
4. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
(c) Social Studies
5. Why does Henry think that he didn't get the job at the airplane factory?
(a) He didn't fill out the application and turned it in blank
(b) Showed up drunk to the interview
(c) Stopped to feed a starving dog on the way to the job
(d) Born in Germany
6. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
7. How many phone numbers did Jimmy get from girlus at the beach?
8. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
9. Which of the following characters is popular but poor?
10. What did the man who dated Jimmy's mother pay her to do according to Jimmy?
(a) Let him move into their house
(b) Beat him with a whip
(c) Pee in his mouth
(d) Have sex with him
11. How does Harry escape from Henry when Henry threatens him?
(a) Beats Henry Up
(b) Cowers in the hall
(c) Points over Henry's shoulder
(d) Calls Miss Gredis to help him
12. Who brings two sets of boxing gloves for a match?
13. Which word describes how Henry feels about the signs he shows of his battle with Gibson?
14. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
(a) Pick up garbage
(b) Clean the tables in the cafeteria
(c) Mow the lawn
(d) Get A's on his tests
15. Which character does Coach Wagoner challenge to a fight?
(a) Morris Moscowitz
(b) Arnie Whitechapel
(c) Harry Walden
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a typical day in Henry's imagination of his 'good life' look like?
2. Why does Henry say that he can't make an obvious mistake?
3. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
4. How do Jimmy and Henry get to the beach?
5. Why does Henry say that he was selected for the job at Mears-Starbuck?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)