|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of competition does Henry make the finals?
2. Who gives Henry the finger on graduation day?
3. Which word describes how Henry feels about the signs he shows of his battle with Gibson?
4. Why does Henry take ROTC again?
(a) He can't do the activities in gym class
(b) He hates the gym teacher
(c) He wants to join the military
(d) He doesn't want to take off his shirt for gym
5. Which of the following things isn't Lilly allowed to do during biology class?
(a) Talk with her classmates
(b) Use textbook on exams
6. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
(a) Vegetable juice
(b) Blueberry juice
(c) Cranberry juice
(d) Carrot juice
7. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
(a) Vulagis acne and boils
(b) Boil Vulgaris
(c) Acne vulgaris
(d) Simple Acne and boils
8. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
9. What does Henry do to get 100 demerits from Wagoner?
10. Why does Henry think that he didn't get the job at the airplane factory?
(a) He didn't fill out the application and turned it in blank
(b) Stopped to feed a starving dog on the way to the job
(c) Born in Germany
(d) Showed up drunk to the interview
11. Why is Henry asked not to return next semester to ROTC?
(a) Placing the rifle on his shoulder breaks boils and causes blood to leak through his shirt
(b) He beats up the ROTC instructor
(c) He has sex with one of the other students during the time he is supposed to be in ROTC
(d) He uses his rifle to take shots at birds on the campus causing many students to be frightened
12. Which character does Coach Wagoner challenge to a fight?
(a) Harry Walden
(b) Arnie Whitechapel
(c) Morris Moscowitz
13. What does Henry see ahead for him in his life?
14. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
15. Where does Henry go everyday once he returns to school?
(b) English class
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pete and Lilly after Wagoner finds them in the car?
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
3. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
4. Why does Henry say that he was selected for the job at Mears-Starbuck?
5. Why doesn't Henry go to the doctor anymore?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)