|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry awaken to see?
(a) Two dark eyes peering at him
(b) The small box that his grandmother gave him
(c) Two faces staring at him
(d) His grandmother praying over him
2. What topic does Eddie introduce Henry to in Jr. High School?
(a) Alcohol consumption
(c) Birth Control
(d) White supremacy
3. What opinion does Henry have about most of the maneuvers in ROTC?
(b) Have great real-life values
4. How do the boys in shop class learn to rebuild engines?
(a) They don't ever learn
(b) Doing it themselves
(c) Watching movies
(d) By watching the teacher do it
5. What does Henry do to Jimmy's mother after Jimmy goes to sleep?
(a) Asks her to let him move in
(b) Sends her out to get him more beer
(c) Punch her
(d) Proposition her
6. Why does Henry say that he can't make an obvious mistake?
(a) He would be forced to quit the ROTC
(b) It would cause him to be laughed at
(c) He would be beaten by the other members of the squad
(d) It would hurt Corporal Monty
7. Who does Pete say took Lilly Fischman's virginity?
(b) Her father
8. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
9. Which of the following students commits suicide?
(a) Lilly Fischman
(b) Richard Waite
(c) Harry Walden
(d) Arnie Whitechapel
10. Why does Henry take his father's binoculars?
(a) To look up his neighbor's dress
(b) To make his father mad
(c) To spy on his father and mother
(d) To use them in school to get better grades
11. What happens to Henry when his father insists he keeps the salve on much longer than is recommended?
(a) He screams in extreme pain
(b) His skin begins to fall off
(c) He is burned
(d) He gets more boils
12. Which of the following is not true about Harry?
(a) Is a very accomplished fighter
(b) Rumored to be a genius
(c) Wears neat clothes
(d) Has the admiration of the girls
13. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
(a) Cranberry juice
(b) Carrot juice
(c) Vegetable juice
(d) Blueberry juice
14. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
(a) Boil Vulgaris
(b) Acne vulgaris
(c) Simple Acne and boils
(d) Vulagis acne and boils
15. What happens during the mock war exercises?
(a) One member always quits or dies
(b) Henry's team always loses
(c) Blood is always shed
(d) Both sides claim to win
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry say that most of the guys joined ROTC?
2. Why does Henry's father send him to Chelsey?
3. How many phone numbers did Jimmy get from girlus at the beach?
4. What does one of the boys tell Henry happens to him each time he brings home an F?
5. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)