|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pete ask Henry to do so he can be with Lilly?
(a) Stand watch while they do it in an old car behind the shop
(b) Beat up Wagoner for him
(c) Walk Lilly home so that she is safe
(d) Bring Baldy to protect Pete from Lilly's dad
2. Henry says that his seventh grade football team used games against the eight and ninth graders as an opportunity for ___________.
(b) Chance to meet girls
(c) Skipping classes
(d) Learning new skills
3. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
(a) The ROTC
(b) Henry's acne
(c) His job
(d) The war
4. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
(b) New cream
(d) Ultra violet light
5. Why does Henry put out a lot of job applications?
(a) He needs money
(b) He is forced to by Big Henry
(c) He doesn't want to live at home
(d) He wants to find a job with his friends
6. Why does Henry take ROTC again?
(a) He hates the gym teacher
(b) He doesn't want to take off his shirt for gym
(c) He wants to join the military
(d) He can't do the activities in gym class
7. What happens to Henry when his father insists he keeps the salve on much longer than is recommended?
(a) He gets more boils
(b) His skin begins to fall off
(c) He is burned
(d) He screams in extreme pain
8. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
9. How many phone numbers did Jimmy get from girlus at the beach?
10. Why does Henry say that he was selected for the job at Mears-Starbuck?
(a) He seems to be willing to stay with the job
(b) He's pathetic
(c) Someone that had the job before him died
(d) He's old
11. What happens to end the baseball game that Henry talks Abe into playing with them?
(a) Abe scores the winning pitch
(b) Henry breaks his arm
(c) Abe breaks his arm
(d) Kitten is hit by a pitch
12. What happens during the mock war exercises?
(a) Both sides claim to win
(b) Blood is always shed
(c) Henry's team always loses
(d) One member always quits or dies
13. What does Jimmy do to the family dog at his girlfriend's house?
(a) Feeds the dog a poisonous bone
(b) Pees in its water dish
(c) Beats the dog
(d) Rubs it until it ejaculates
14. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
(a) Cranberry juice
(b) Blueberry juice
(c) Carrot juice
(d) Vegetable juice
15. What happened to Jimmy's father?
(a) Left to be with another woman
(b) Committed suicide
(c) Went into the military
(d) Moved to another state to practice medicine
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Eddie introduce Henry to in Jr. High School?
2. What does Henry do with his winning medal?
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
4. In what type of competition does Henry make the finals?
5. What do the doctors expose Henry to in hopes of treating the acne and boils?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)