|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Ejaculates in it
(b) Dumps it out
(c) Pees in it
(d) Drinks it all himself
2. Who gives Henry the finger on graduation day?
3. Why can't Henry read the books he borrows from the library late at night?
(a) He must do chorse at night or risk getting beaten
(b) He is not allowed to read in the house
(c) His father refuses to allow Henry to borrow books
(d) Lights out at eight o'clock
4. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
(a) Henry's acne
(b) The ROTC
(c) His job
(d) The war
5. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
6. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
(b) Social Studies
7. Which of the following things isn't Lilly allowed to do during biology class?
(b) Use textbook on exams
(d) Talk with her classmates
8. How do Jimmy and Henry get to the beach?
(a) They hitchhike 15 miles to the beach
(b) The bike 15 miles to the beach
(c) They walk 15 miles to the beach
(d) They take the bus 15 miles to the beach
9. Why does Henry say that most of the guys joined ROTC?
(a) Parents make them
(b) They hate gym class
(c) They have to to graduate
(d) They like it
10. Why does Henry say that he can't make an obvious mistake?
(a) It would hurt Corporal Monty
(b) He would be forced to quit the ROTC
(c) He would be beaten by the other members of the squad
(d) It would cause him to be laughed at
11. How does Harry escape from Henry when Henry threatens him?
(a) Calls Miss Gredis to help him
(b) Beats Henry Up
(c) Points over Henry's shoulder
(d) Cowers in the hall
12. What does Jimmy do to the family dog at his girlfriend's house?
(a) Pees in its water dish
(b) Beats the dog
(c) Feeds the dog a poisonous bone
(d) Rubs it until it ejaculates
13. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
(a) Clean the tables in the cafeteria
(b) Get A's on his tests
(c) Pick up garbage
(d) Mow the lawn
14. In what type of competition does Henry make the finals?
15. What happens during the mock war exercises?
(a) Blood is always shed
(b) Henry's team always loses
(c) One member always quits or dies
(d) Both sides claim to win
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Henry want Henry to be?
2. Why does Henry take his father's binoculars?
3. What does Henry join at his new high school?
4. What does a typical day in Henry's imagination of his 'good life' look like?
5. What does Henry do to get 100 demerits from Wagoner?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)