|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Baldy's father lose his license to be a surgeon?
(a) He is a drunk
(b) No one can afford to pay, so he used violence to collect fees
(c) He can no longer see due to an accident
(d) He killed one of his patients
2. What did the man who dated Jimmy's mother pay her to do according to Jimmy?
(a) Let him move into their house
(b) Pee in his mouth
(c) Have sex with him
(d) Beat him with a whip
3. What does Henry join at his new high school?
(a) Pre medication club
(c) Auto club
4. How do the boys in shop class learn to rebuild engines?
(a) They don't ever learn
(b) Watching movies
(c) By watching the teacher do it
(d) Doing it themselves
5. Which of the following characters is popular but poor?
6. What happens to Pete and Lilly after Wagoner finds them in the car?
(a) They beat up Henry and Baldy for not keeping better watch
(b) They get 100000 demerits
(c) They get married
(d) They never return to school
7. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
(c) Small scrolls
(d) The answers to all of his problems
8. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Ejaculates in it
(b) Dumps it out
(c) Drinks it all himself
(d) Pees in it
9. Which word describes how Henry feels about the signs he shows of his battle with Gibson?
10. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
(a) New cream
(c) Ultra violet light
11. Why does Abe make all A grades?
(a) His mother makes him study all the time
(b) His father beats him if he gets less than an A
(c) He is naturally smart and easily gets As
(d) He will do anything to get a better life and job
12. What does one of the boys tell Henry happens to him each time he brings home an F?
(a) Makes him beg for a retest
(b) Beats him with a razor strap
(c) Has to sleep outside
(d) Pulls out a fingernail
13. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
(a) The war
(b) His job
(c) Henry's acne
(d) The ROTC
14. What happens during the mock war exercises?
(a) Both sides claim to win
(b) Henry's team always loses
(c) One member always quits or dies
(d) Blood is always shed
15. What happened to Jimmy's father?
(a) Committed suicide
(b) Went into the military
(c) Left to be with another woman
(d) Moved to another state to practice medicine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
2. Who does Pete say took Lilly Fischman's virginity?
3. Why does Henry put out a lot of job applications?
4. Why does Henry think that he didn't get the job at the airplane factory?
5. Why does Henry say that he can't make an obvious mistake?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)