|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Henry the finger on graduation day?
2. What does Jimmy do to his girlfriend's family's milk?
(a) Dumps it out
(b) Ejaculates in it
(c) Drinks it all himself
(d) Pees in it
3. What happens to end the baseball game that Henry talks Abe into playing with them?
(a) Abe breaks his arm
(b) Abe scores the winning pitch
(c) Henry breaks his arm
(d) Kitten is hit by a pitch
4. What does Henry join at his new high school?
(a) Pre medication club
(d) Auto club
5. Which of the following characters is popular but poor?
6. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
7. Which character does Coach Wagoner challenge to a fight?
(b) Harry Walden
(c) Arnie Whitechapel
(d) Morris Moscowitz
8. How do the boys in shop class learn to rebuild engines?
(a) They don't ever learn
(b) Watching movies
(c) By watching the teacher do it
(d) Doing it themselves
9. How do Jimmy and Henry get to the beach?
(a) The bike 15 miles to the beach
(b) They hitchhike 15 miles to the beach
(c) They take the bus 15 miles to the beach
(d) They walk 15 miles to the beach
10. Why did Baldy's father lose his license to be a surgeon?
(a) No one can afford to pay, so he used violence to collect fees
(b) He can no longer see due to an accident
(c) He is a drunk
(d) He killed one of his patients
11. What does a typical day in Henry's imagination of his 'good life' look like?
(a) Work, come home alone, drink himself to sleep
(b) Work, eat, sleep
(c) Work, come home, have sex, go to sleep
(d) Lay around all day, sleep
12. Who does Coach Wagoner say will be his next challenge to a fight?
13. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
(a) Shows him that he already knows how to do it
(b) Threatens to beat him up
(c) Tells dirty jokes
(d) Destroys the equipment in the room
14. Why can't Henry read the books he borrows from the library late at night?
(a) He must do chorse at night or risk getting beaten
(b) Lights out at eight o'clock
(c) His father refuses to allow Henry to borrow books
(d) He is not allowed to read in the house
15. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry asked not to return next semester to ROTC?
2. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
3. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
4. Who does Pete say took Lilly Fischman's virginity?
5. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)