|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
(a) He stopped to feed a starving dog
(b) He stopped to get into a fight on his way through the store
(c) He shows up late because he has to work
(d) Elevator operator makes him wait while he goes to the bathroom
2. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
3. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
(b) New cream
(d) Ultra violet light
4. What did the man who dated Jimmy's mother pay her to do according to Jimmy?
(a) Pee in his mouth
(b) Have sex with him
(c) Beat him with a whip
(d) Let him move into their house
5. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
6. Which character does Coach Wagoner challenge to a fight?
(a) Harry Walden
(b) Arnie Whitechapel
(c) Morris Moscowitz
7. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
(a) Vulagis acne and boils
(b) Simple Acne and boils
(c) Acne vulgaris
(d) Boil Vulgaris
8. Why does Henry put out a lot of job applications?
(a) He wants to find a job with his friends
(b) He doesn't want to live at home
(c) He is forced to by Big Henry
(d) He needs money
9. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
10. Which of the following things isn't Lilly allowed to do during biology class?
(a) Use textbook on exams
(b) Talk with her classmates
11. Which of the following characters is popular but poor?
12. What does Henry see ahead for him in his life?
13. Who brings two sets of boxing gloves for a match?
14. Why does Henry say that most of the guys joined ROTC?
(a) They have to to graduate
(b) Parents make them
(c) They hate gym class
(d) They like it
15. What does Henry join at his new high school?
(b) Auto club
(c) Pre medication club
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lilly get Mr. Stanhope to let them use their textbooks during the test?
2. Who does Pete say took Lilly Fischman's virginity?
3. Why does Abe's mother decide not to sue Henry's family?
4. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
5. What does Big Henry want Henry to be?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)