Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
(b) Small scrolls
(d) The answers to all of his problems
2. What does Arnie Whitechapel do to convince the shop teacher to let them watch movies about rebuilding engines?
(a) Threatens to beat him up
(b) Destroys the equipment in the room
(c) Shows him that he already knows how to do it
(d) Tells dirty jokes
3. In which class do all of the boys have a crush on the teacher?
(b) Social Studies
4. What does Henry awaken to see?
(a) The small box that his grandmother gave him
(b) Two dark eyes peering at him
(c) Two faces staring at him
(d) His grandmother praying over him
5. Why does Henry get in trouble on his first trip when he arrives to do the restocking?
(a) Elevator operator makes him wait while he goes to the bathroom
(b) He shows up late because he has to work
(c) He stopped to get into a fight on his way through the store
(d) He stopped to feed a starving dog
6. What does Henry do to get 100 demerits from Wagoner?
7. Which character does Coach Wagoner challenge to a fight?
(b) Arnie Whitechapel
(c) Harry Walden
(d) Morris Moscowitz
8. Which of the following students regularly masturbates during English class?
(a) Richard Waite
(b) Arnie Whitechapel
(c) Lilly Fischman
(d) Harry Walden
9. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
10. Why does Henry say that most of the guys joined ROTC?
(a) They like it
(b) Parents make them
(c) They have to to graduate
(d) They hate gym class
11. Who gives Henry the finger on graduation day?
12. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
(a) The war
(b) His job
(c) Henry's acne
(d) The ROTC
13. What does Henry's grandmother believe is wrong with Henry?
(a) Devil is dwelling in Henry's body
(b) God has forsaken him
(c) He has spit in God's face
(d) He has sinned by having sex
14. How many phone numbers did Jimmy get from girlus at the beach?
15. What does Jimmy do to the family dog at his girlfriend's house?
(a) Rubs it until it ejaculates
(b) Beats the dog
(c) Pees in its water dish
(d) Feeds the dog a poisonous bone
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry take ROTC again?
2. What is physically wrong with Henry as he starts high school?
3. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
4. How does Lilly get Mr. Stanhope to let them use their textbooks during the test?
5. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)