Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character introduces Henry to drinking alcohol?
2. What is in the box that Henry's grandmother gave to him?
(b) Small scrolls
(c) The answers to all of his problems
3. What do the doctors expose Henry to in hopes of treating the acne and boils?
(a) Salve which dries the acne and boils
(b) Direct Sun light
(c) Ultraviolet light
(d) Needles to drill and drain the boils
4. Which of the following things isn't Lilly allowed to do during biology class?
(a) Use textbook on exams
(c) Talk with her classmates
5. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
(a) Acne vulgaris
(b) Boil Vulgaris
(c) Simple Acne and boils
(d) Vulagis acne and boils
6. What does Henry's grandmother bring to help with the boils and acne?
(b) New cream
(c) Ultra violet light
7. In what type of competition does Henry make the finals?
8. What happens to Pete and Lilly after Wagoner finds them in the car?
(a) They get married
(b) They never return to school
(c) They get 100000 demerits
(d) They beat up Henry and Baldy for not keeping better watch
9. What does Henry do with his winning medal?
(a) Gives it to Andrew
(b) Wears it with pride
(c) Drops it into a drainage hole
(d) Hides it from his father
10. What job does Henry imagine he will have?
11. Why does Henry take ROTC again?
(a) He wants to join the military
(b) He can't do the activities in gym class
(c) He hates the gym teacher
(d) He doesn't want to take off his shirt for gym
12. Who brings two sets of boxing gloves for a match?
13. How many phone numbers did Jimmy get from girlus at the beach?
14. How does Henry's father feel about the fact that Henry broke Abe's arm?
15. What does Big Henry become obsessed with and talk incessantly about?
(a) The ROTC
(b) His job
(c) The war
(d) Henry's acne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pete say took Lilly Fischman's virginity?
2. What topic does Eddie introduce Henry to in Jr. High School?
3. What does Henry have to do to work off demerits?
4. How does Lilly get Mr. Stanhope to let them use their textbooks during the test?
5. Why did Baldy's father lose his license to be a surgeon?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)