|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Big Henry begin making his rounds to collect money?
(c) After his rounds
2. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
(a) Los Angelos
(c) San Francisco
3. What does the term vicious mean as it is used in the following sentence: Henry knows the players will be sending vicious kicks his way.
4. What position does Henry play in the kickball games in physical education class?
(c) First baseman
(d) Second baseman
5. With which of the following characters is Big Henry having an affair?
6. Which of the following homophones did Henry's father use in a joke?
(a) Carrot and caret
(b) Flower and flour
(c) Bear and bare
(d) Pee and pea
7. What would Henry's father use to show him magic tricks?
(d) Poker chips
8. How do Frank and Henry get to the airshow?
9. Why does Henry dislike David?
(a) Because he dislikes all other students
(b) David hits Henry often
(c) David makes fun of Henry's father
(d) Solely on appearance
10. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
11. What did Henry's family often do on Sunday's when his grandmother didn't visit?
(a) Go for a ride and picnic
(b) Play music together
(c) Stay at home and do chores
(d) Go for a long walk together
12. Where do Frank and Henry often hitchhike?
(d) Movie set
13. What direction does Henry tell his father that they are traveling when asked?
14. What does Lila ask Henry?
(a) If he wants to kiss her
(b) If he wants to play house with her
(c) If he wants to runaway with her
(d) If he wants to see her panties
15. What would Henry lose when he got through the afternoon fights with the other boys at school?
(a) The need to relieve himself
(b) The frustration from living with his father
(c) His homework
(d) His teeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Henry use to describe sperm?
2. What happens after Big Henry is confronted by his wife and Edna in his own house?
3. What does David share with Henry?
4. Where does Henry kiss Lila Jane and grab her behind?
5. What does Henry do when he hears his father beating his mother after the confrontation?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)