|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Henry spend most of his free time?
(c) Lila Jane
2. Where does Frank's father's give the boys money to visit?
(a) Air plane graveyard
(d) Air show
3. What does Henry's mother give to Anna and her family?
(a) Peanut butter
4. What do Frank and Henry see that they say won't be able to go to Heaven?
(a) Henry's father
(c) Stray dog
(d) A bum
5. Why do the other players say that Henry should play on the baseball team that plays teams from other schools?
(a) Because the others want Henry away from the school
(b) Because he hits a home run
(c) Because Henry beats up a lot of students
(d) Because Henry makes a great catch
6. What would Henry's father use to show him magic tricks?
(d) Poker chips
7. What sport do Red and Henry play together?
8. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
9. Which of the following characters begins sitting next to Henry at school?
10. With which of the following characters is Big Henry having an affair?
11. What punishment does Henry get from his father when he brings home the note from the principal?
(a) Whipping with a belt
(b) Beating with a wooden spoon
(c) Beating with a razor strop
(d) Whipping with a branch
12. Why does the principal send a note home to Henry's parents?
(a) Because he witnessed David being beaten
(b) Because he gets into a fight with Billy Sherril
(c) Because he never uses the bathroom in school
(d) Because Henry wants to play on the regular baseball team
13. What did Henry's grandfather give to him?
(a) Wrist watch
(c) Gummy badge
14. What were Katherine and Betsy making when Henry and his family visited?
(b) Peanut butter sandwiches
(d) Chicken sandwiches
15. What happens to Frank's father?
(a) Killed by a drunk driver
(b) Abandons his son and wife
(c) Killed by his wife
(d) Commits suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry's father describe his brothers?
2. What happens to Henry in confession?
3. Which of the following characters is called Red and has a fake arm?
4. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
5. What does Henry say that his father does wherever they are?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)