|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Henry to stop playing the piano?
(a) Henry's grandmother
(b) Henry's grandfather
(c) Henry's mother
(d) Henry's father
2. What position does Henry play in the kickball games in physical education class?
(a) First baseman
(c) Second baseman
3. What were Katherine and Betsy making when Henry and his family visited?
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches
(d) Chicken sandwiches
4. What direction does Henry tell his father that they are traveling when asked?
5. What did Henry's grandfather give to him?
(a) Wrist watch
(d) Gummy badge
6. What does Henry do which makes Chuck, Eddie, Frank and Gene upset with him for a few weeks?
(a) Kicked the dog
(b) Kicks the spider web
(c) Steals their football
(d) Refuses to go to church
7. What does Lila ask Henry?
(a) If he wants to kiss her
(b) If he wants to see her panties
(c) If he wants to play house with her
(d) If he wants to runaway with her
8. What term does Henry use to describe sperm?
(a) Dong juice
(b) Fucking liquid
(c) Love juice
(d) Man juice
9. Why does Henry say he dislikes the music David plays?
(a) It is too slow
(b) He hates all music
(c) It is sad
(d) He cannot play himself
10. Why does Henry decide he can't run away?
(a) His father needs him
(b) He couldn't live on his own
(c) He won't be able to find a job
(d) His mother would miss him
11. Why does Henry ask his teacher when she keeps him after class the day after he learns what sex is?
(a) What it means to have sex
(b) If she wants to have sex
(c) If she will tell his parents
(d) If she will help him get away from his parents
12. What does Frank like?
13. Where do Frank and Henry often hitchhike?
(a) Movie set
14. What does Henry do when he hears his father beating his mother after the confrontation?
(a) Hits his father over the head
(b) Slips out of the window
(c) Goes to her defense
(d) Takes his car and leaves
15. Where was Henry born?
(b) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry says boys from his school take their beatings?
2. What was the man who gave them a ride arrested for?
3. Why did Henry's family come to America?
4. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
5. Why didn't Henry open the sealed note from the principal?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)