|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lilly get Mr. Stanhope to let them use their textbooks during the test?
(a) Kissing him
(b) Raising her skirt and adjusting a garter
(c) Flirting with him
(d) Begging him
2. How did Henry feel about his grammar school teacher?
(a) Respected her
(b) Loved her
(c) Was intrigued by her
(d) Hated her
3. Which of the following characters is cross-eyed?
(b) Lila Jane
4. Which of the following descriptions does Henry make about the boys at his Jr. High School?
(a) Turtles sunning themselves on the sand
(b) Tigers with mange
(c) Horses left out to pasture
(d) Wild dogs of Africa
5. Why does Henry decide he can't run away?
(a) He won't be able to find a job
(b) His mother would miss him
(c) He couldn't live on his own
(d) His father needs him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the other players say that Henry should play on the baseball team that plays teams from other schools?
2. What instrument does David play?
3. What do the doctor's say that Henry has?
4. Which of the following students commits suicide?
5. How many demerits do Baldy and Henry get when Wagoner sees them keeping watch for Lilly and Pete?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)