|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Big Henry say he will move after he sues the driver that hit Henry?
(c) South America
(d) South Seas
2. Which of the characters stands up for Henry when a boy tries to beat him up and causes the boy to run away crying?
(d) Lila Jane
3. How did the baseball game with Miranda Bell end?
(a) A tie game
(b) Miranda Bell team winning
(c) In a fight
(d) Henry's team loses
4. Why do the other players say that Henry should play on the baseball team that plays teams from other schools?
(a) Because he hits a home run
(b) Because the others want Henry away from the school
(c) Because Henry makes a great catch
(d) Because Henry beats up a lot of students
5. Where is Big Henry's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes fist fights in the vacant lots among some of Henry's friends?
2. Why does Henry say he dislikes the music David plays?
3. What do Frank and Henry continue to exchange after Frank moves away?
4. What punishment does Henry get from his father when he brings home the note from the principal?
5. How does Henry's father describe his brothers?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)