|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Big Henry begin making his rounds to collect money?
(d) After his rounds
2. What does Edna do when Big Henry refuses to choose?
(a) Beats on Henry and then leaves
(b) Takes Big Henry's car and leaves
(c) Attacks Big Henry's wife and then leaves
(d) Beats on Big Henry and the leaves
3. Who tells Henry to stop playing the piano?
(a) Henry's grandmother
(b) Henry's grandfather
(c) Henry's father
(d) Henry's mother
4. Why does the doctor say that Big Henry should not blame Henry for the car accident?
(a) The car malfunctioned
(b) Henry was inside a building when it happened
(c) The driver was drunk
(d) The driver swerved to miss an animal and hit Henry instead
5. Where was Henry born?
(b) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Henry imagine that he is great at playing?
2. Why does Henry decide he can't run away?
3. Which of the following characters begins sitting next to Henry at school?
4. Which of the characters stands up for Henry when a boy tries to beat him up and causes the boy to run away crying?
5. What does Mr. Knox ask Henry?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)