|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Knox ask Henry?
(a) If he likes girls
(b) If he is tough
(c) If his parents beat him
(d) If he is mean
2. Who tells Henry to stop playing the piano?
(a) Henry's grandmother
(b) Henry's father
(c) Henry's grandfather
(d) Henry's mother
3. Which school does Henry attend?
(c) L. B Jane
4. What would Henry lose when he got through the afternoon fights with the other boys at school?
(a) His teeth
(b) The need to relieve himself
(c) The frustration from living with his father
(d) His homework
5. How did Henry feel about his grammar school teacher?
(a) Respected her
(b) Loved her
(c) Hated her
(d) Was intrigued by her
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry's grandfather give to him?
2. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
3. Why doesn't Henry play with the boys in the neighborhood?
4. What does Henry remember doing when he visited his grandmother?
5. Why does the principal send a note home to Henry's parents?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)