|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say that his father does wherever they are?
(a) Talk too much
(b) Eat too much food
(c) Create scenes
(d) Get drunk
2. What did Henry's family often do on Sunday's when his grandmother didn't visit?
(a) Go for a long walk together
(b) Stay at home and do chores
(c) Go for a ride and picnic
(d) Play music together
3. How does Henry's father describe his brothers?
(a) Do gooders
(b) Religious zealots
4. What does Mr. Knox ask Henry?
(a) If his parents beat him
(b) If he is tough
(c) If he likes girls
(d) If he is mean
5. What would Henry's father use to show him magic tricks?
(a) Poker chips
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Katherine's brother?
2. Which of the characters stands up for Henry when a boy tries to beat him up and causes the boy to run away crying?
3. Why did Henry's family come to America?
4. What did Henry find odd about his grammar school teacher?
5. What is Henry's mother's reaction to the note from the principal?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)