|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Henry in confession?
(a) He eavesdrops on Frank's confession
(b) He refuses to say anything
(c) He is banned from the church
(d) He can't think of anything so he makes sins up
2. What grade is Henry in when David moves away?
3. What do Frank and Henry sell to the Jewish ladies who sit on the benches at the beach?
(c) Home-made muffins
(d) Sea shells
4. What does Henry do when he hears his father beating his mother after the confrontation?
(a) Goes to her defense
(b) Slips out of the window
(c) Takes his car and leaves
(d) Hits his father over the head
5. How does Lilly get Mr. Stanhope to let them use their textbooks during the test?
(a) Raising her skirt and adjusting a garter
(b) Flirting with him
(c) Begging him
(d) Kissing him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the principal send a note home to Henry's parents?
2. Why didn't Henry open the sealed note from the principal?
3. What sport does Henry imagine that he is great at playing?
4. What does David share with Henry?
5. Why does the doctor say that Big Henry should not blame Henry for the car accident?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)