|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his last follow-up doctor tell Henry to drink to help with the acne and boils?
(a) Blueberry juice
(b) Carrot juice
(c) Vegetable juice
(d) Cranberry juice
2. How did Henry's mother catch his father with Edna?
(a) Saw them through a window
(b) Hid in the trunk of the car
(c) Watched him sneak into her house when she was running errands
(d) Saw them in his delivery truck
3. With which of the following characters is Big Henry having an affair?
4. Why does the doctor say that Big Henry should not blame Henry for the car accident?
(a) Henry was inside a building when it happened
(b) The driver swerved to miss an animal and hit Henry instead
(c) The driver was drunk
(d) The car malfunctioned
5. What happens within the baseball game with Miranda Bell after several innings with no score?
(a) The Miranda Bell team hits a grand slam homerun
(b) Henry's team attacked the Miranda Bell team
(c) The Miranda Bell team forfeits
(d) Someone Henry's team hits a homerun
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Eddie introduce Henry to in Jr. High School?
2. What does Henry do when he hears his father beating his mother after the confrontation?
3. What does Red use to help win fights with bigger boys?
4. Who brings two sets of boxing gloves for a match?
5. Which word describes how Henry feels about the signs he shows of his battle with Gibson?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)