Chapters 1 through 5
1. Of what is Henry's first memory?
(a) Being in the crib
(b) Being squashed
(c) Being under something
(d) Being beside his mother
2. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
3. Where was Henry born?
(a) United States
4. What did people always say that Henry was doing?
5. What does Henry remember doing when he visited his grandmother?
(a) Playing the piano
(b) Listening to stories from her past
(c) Staying in the car
(d) Cooking with her
6. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Los Angelos
7. What was odd about his parents when Henry visited his grandfather?
(a) They never got out of the car.
(b) They were always berated by his grandfather.
(c) They refused to make eye contact with his grandfather.
(d) They would call his grandfather nasty names.
8. What did Henry's grandfather give to him?
(a) Gummy badge
(c) Wrist watch
This section contains 4,513 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)