Chapters 1 through 5
1. Of what is Henry's first memory?
(a) Being under something
(b) Being beside his mother
(c) Being squashed
(d) Being in the crib
2. In what year did Henry's memory take place?
3. Where was Henry born?
(d) United States
4. What did people always say that Henry was doing?
5. What does Henry remember doing when he visited his grandmother?
(a) Staying in the car
(b) Listening to stories from her past
(c) Cooking with her
(d) Playing the piano
6. Where did Henry's grandmother live?
(c) Los Angelos
(d) San Francisco
7. What was odd about his parents when Henry visited his grandfather?
(a) They were always berated by his grandfather.
(b) They never got out of the car.
(c) They would call his grandfather nasty names.
(d) They refused to make eye contact with his grandfather.
8. What did Henry's grandfather give to him?
(a) Gummy badge
(d) Wrist watch
This section contains 4,513 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)