|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
2. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
3. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
4. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
5. What is Yank's face spotted with?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's dialogue. Discuss how the author's dialogue contributes to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
Examine the construction of O'Neill's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in O'Neill's argument?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1920s century society.
1. The IWW.
3. The class system..
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)