|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
(a) The upper deck.
(b) The window of a toy store.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The heavens.
2. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The hose.
(b) The warden.
(c) The priest.
(d) The dogs.
3. What newspaper does a voice say a guard gave him?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The Sunday Times.
(d) The Daily Echo.
4. Where does scene five take place?
(a) The stokers hole.
(b) The New York subway.
(c) Fifth avenue, New York.
(d) The promenade deck.
5. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
(b) Yard breaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a voice advise Yank to join if he wants to get back at the girl?
2. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
5. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)