|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
(a) He will will blow them up.
(b) He will kill their families.
(c) He will knock them dead.
(d) He will raid their houses.
2. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A jeer.
(d) A raspberry.
3. What is Yank's girl's surname?
4. What does Yank say his job was?
(a) A steel worker.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A policeman.
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
(a) Bust them all in the jaw.
(b) Bust open their faces.
(c) Rip up their guts.
(d) Tear off their ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal are the bars of the cell made from?
2. What kind of building does Yank point to?
3. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
4. What do the other prisoners call the prison?
5. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)