|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
2. What does the Secretary they have none of?
3. What is one man in the office writing?
(a) A letter.
(b) A story.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A diary.
4. What do most of the men smoke?
5. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Excuse me sir.
(b) Who do you think you are.
(c) I beg your pardon.
(d) Are you from around here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
2. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
3. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
4. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
5. What is Yank's face spotted with?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)