|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yank's face spotted with?
(a) Red scratches.
(b) Black and blue bruises.
(c) The chicken pox.
2. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
(a) It bounces.
(b) It sticks like glue.
(c) It goes through walls.
(d) It turns rock hard.
3. What does Yank say he is wise to?
(a) The game.
(b) The world.
(c) The police.
(d) The stiffs.
4. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A fried egg.
(b) A steak.
(c) A pizza.
(d) A sandwich.
5. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
(a) Pulls Yank to away.
(b) Pins Yank down.
(c) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene five take place?
2. What does the Secretary they have none of?
3. What does Yank say is a joke?
4. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
5. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)