|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) His job.
(c) Mildred's father.
(d) The shops.
2. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
(a) He will kill their families.
(b) He will knock them dead.
(c) He will raid their houses.
(d) He will will blow them up.
3. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(b) The alarms will sound.
(c) The guards will come down.
(d) They will be given a longer sentence.
4. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
5. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A parking sign.
(b) A flag pole.
(c) A church sign.
(d) A lamp-post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank compare prison to?
2. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
3. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
4. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
5. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)