|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Yank say brought the girl into the stoke hole?
(a) A bull.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His hat.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His car.
(d) His bus.
3. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The priest.
(b) The warden.
(c) The hose.
(d) The dogs.
4. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A working class man.
(c) A pink Cadillac.
(d) Monkey fur.
5. Where does scene seven take place?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The waterfront.
(d) The prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yank's real name?
2. What does Yank tell the prisoners to watch?
3. What does Yank say his job was?
4. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
5. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)