|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one man in the office writing?
(a) A story.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
(d) A diary.
2. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
3. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
(a) His workmate.
(b) His boss.
(c) His girl.
(d) His father.
4. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
5. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
2. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
3. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
4. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
5. What does Yank say his job was?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)