|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
(a) The second and fourth engineer.
(b) Mildred and her aunt.
(c) Yank and Long.
(d) Paddy and Yank.
2. What kind of cap does Yank wear?
(a) An officer's cap.
(b) A soldier's cap.
(c) A huntsman's cap.
(d) A fireman's cap.
3. What is Yank's girl's surname?
4. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) The shops.
(c) Mildred's father.
(d) His job.
5. What kind of animal does Yank say brought the girl into the stoke hole?
(a) A cat.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the men smoke?
2. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
3. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
4. What kind of building does Yank point to?
5. What word does Long use for food?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)