|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the charge against him?
(a) He is alive.
(b) He is an ape.
(c) He was born.
(d) He is a worker.
2. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The upper deck.
(c) The window of a toy store.
(d) The graveyard.
3. Where is the prison located?
(a) Cook Island.
(b) Lover's Island.
(c) Blackwell's Island.
(d) Blackguard's Island.
4. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
(a) Men who can cause trouble.
(b) Men who can hold their jobs.
(c) Men who are angry at the world.
(d) Men who stay out of trouble.
5. How does Yank pronounce church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene seven take place?
2. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
3. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
4. What does Yank compare prison to?
5. Who tells Yank to enter the room when he knocks?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)