|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he would show the senator?
2. What does IWW stand for?
(a) International Wreckers of the World.
(b) Industrial Workers of the World.
(c) Irish Workers of the World.
(d) Institute of Wronged Workers.
3. Who tells Yank to enter the room when he knocks?
(a) All the workers.
(b) The manager.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The assistant manager.
4. What does Yank say his job was?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A steel worker.
5. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Are you from around here.
(b) I beg your pardon.
(c) Excuse me sir.
(d) Who do you think you are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
2. What does Yank say he is wise to?
3. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
4. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
5. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)