|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
(a) A raspberry.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A jeer.
2. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
(a) A keeper.
(b) A lion tamer.
(c) An ape.
(d) A manager.
3. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Pulls Yank to away.
(c) Pins Yank down.
4. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
5. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
(c) All seeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
2. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
3. What does Yank say he would show the senator?
4. How does Yank pronounce church?
5. What day of the week is it in scene five?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)