|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yank wearing?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Dirty dungarees.
(c) An Italian suit.
(d) A soldiers uniform.
2. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The priest.
(b) The hose.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The warden.
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
(a) Spits at a guard.
(b) Shakes the bars.
(c) Cries for help.
(d) Bangs his head against the wall.
5. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) It will do him good.
(b) They can get rid of him.
(c) It is fun listening.
(d) It will send them to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
2. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
3. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
4. Where does scene six take place?
5. Where is the prison located?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)