|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
(a) The cinema.
(b) The television.
(c) The magazines.
(d) The newspapers.
2. Who tells Yank to enter the room when he knocks?
(a) All the workers.
(b) The assistant manager.
(c) The manager.
(d) The secretary.
3. What does Yank compare prison to?
(a) A ship.
(b) A coal mine.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A soup kitchen.
4. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Are you from around here.
(b) I beg your pardon.
(c) Who do you think you are.
(d) Excuse me sir.
5. What kind of cap does Yank wear?
(a) A soldier's cap.
(b) A huntsman's cap.
(c) A fireman's cap.
(d) An officer's cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
2. What do the voices say they must organize?
3. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
4. What is Yank wearing?
5. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)