|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
2. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The warden.
(c) The priest.
(d) The hose.
3. What does the Secretary they have none of?
4. What does Yank say is the charge against him?
(a) He is alive.
(b) He was born.
(c) He is an ape.
(d) He is a worker.
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
(a) Tear off their ears.
(b) Rip up their guts.
(c) Bust them all in the jaw.
(d) Bust open their faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the prison located?
2. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
3. What kind of tie does Long wear?
4. What is Yank's real name?
5. What does Yank say his job was?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)