|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tie does Long wear?
(a) A Winchester tie.
(b) A Buckingham tie.
(c) A Windsor tie.
(d) A London tie.
2. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A steak.
(c) A fried egg.
(d) A pizza.
3. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
(c) Hairy ape.
4. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(c) They will be given a longer sentence.
(d) The alarms will sound.
5. What does Yank compare prison to?
(a) A coal mine.
(b) A ship.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A soup kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
2. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. What game does Yank want to play?
5. What does Yank say he is wise to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)