|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Long use for food?
2. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) It is fun listening.
(b) They can get rid of him.
(c) It will do him good.
(d) It will send them to sleep.
3. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) His job.
(b) The shops.
(d) Mildred's father.
4. What is one man in the office writing?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A diary.
(d) A story.
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners to watch?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His smoke.
(c) His girl.
(d) His next move.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene seven take place?
2. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
3. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
4. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
5. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)