|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
(d) Hairy ape.
2. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
3. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
(a) The IWW offices.
(b) His ship.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Steel Trust factory.
4. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A raspberry.
(d) A jeer.
5. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
(a) The hose.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The sprinklers.
(d) The lazers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other prisoners call the prison?
2. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
3. What does the guard ask Ben to fetch for Hank?
4. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)