|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IWW stand for?
(a) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(b) International Wreckers of the World.
(c) Industrial Workers of the World.
(d) Irish Workers of the World.
2. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
3. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
(b) The subway.
(c) A clothes store.
4. Where did Yank's father work?
(a) The San Francisco waterfront.
(b) The Brooklyn waterfront.
(c) The Bristol waterfront.
(d) The Southampton waterfront.
5. What does Yank say he would show the senator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
2. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
3. What is Yank wearing?
4. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
5. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)