|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
(a) Men who are angry at the world.
(b) Men who stay out of trouble.
(c) Men who can cause trouble.
(d) Men who can hold their jobs.
2. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
3. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
(a) His boss.
(b) His girl.
(c) His workmate.
(d) His father.
4. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The window of a toy store.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The graveyard.
5. What is Yank's face spotted with?
(a) Red scratches.
(b) The chicken pox.
(d) Black and blue bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
2. How does Yank pronounce church?
3. What does Yank say he is wise to?
4. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
5. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)