|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IWW stand for?
(a) International Wreckers of the World.
(b) Irish Workers of the World.
(c) Industrial Workers of the World.
(d) Institute of Wronged Workers.
2. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
(a) The television.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The cinema.
(d) The magazines.
3. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The hose.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The priest.
(d) The warden.
4. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A parking sign.
(b) A church sign.
(c) A flag pole.
(d) A lamp-post.
5. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
(a) An ape.
(b) A manager.
(c) A keeper.
(d) A lion tamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Secretary they have none of?
2. What is Yank's face spotted with?
3. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
4. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
5. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)