|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A fried egg.
(d) A steak.
2. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His car.
(b) His bus.
(c) His wedding ring.
(d) His hat.
3. How does Yank refer to the girl?
(a) A first cabin stiff.
(b) A rich tart.
(c) An ugly bint.
(d) A posh corpse.
4. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
(a) A shoe shiner.
(b) A bus conducter.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A police officer.
5. What does the guard say he will get if the men don't quieten down?
(a) The priest.
(b) The warden.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The hose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Yank want to play?
2. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
3. What do the voices say they must organize?
4. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)