Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
a) Wash himself.
b) Pay their wages.
c) Eat his dinner.
d) Put on his shirt.
2. Where does scene two take place?
a) The engine room.
b) The captain's cabin.
c) The promenade deck.
d) The upper deck.
3. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
a) The third and fourth.
b) The second and fourth.
c) The first and second.
d) The first and third.
4. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
c) Big heads.
5. What did Mildred study at university?
This section contains 749 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)