|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
(a) They will bring out the guards.
(b) They will be hung.
(c) The police will come.
(d) They will be mobbed.
2. What is Yank's girl's surname?
3. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A fried egg.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A steak.
(d) A pizza.
4. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
(a) The lazers.
(b) The hose.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The sprinklers.
5. What does the Secretary they have none of?
6. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
(a) Monkey fur.
(b) A working class man.
(c) Diamond earrings.
(d) A pink Cadillac.
7. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
(c) A clothes store.
(d) The subway.
8. What kind of tie does Long wear?
(a) A Winchester tie.
(b) A London tie.
(c) A Windsor tie.
(d) A Buckingham tie.
9. What does Yank say is the charge against him?
(a) He is a worker.
(b) He is an ape.
(c) He was born.
(d) He is alive.
10. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A bus conducter.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A shoe shiner.
11. What is Yank's real name?
(a) Bob Smith.
(b) Fred Toms.
(c) James Brown.
(d) Simon Barnes.
12. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
13. What is Yank's face spotted with?
(a) Red scratches.
(c) Black and blue bruises.
(d) The chicken pox.
14. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
15. Who tells Yank to enter the room when he knocks?
(a) The secretary.
(b) The assistant manager.
(c) The manager.
(d) All the workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
2. What does Yank think the IWW want to do?
3. What does Yank tell the prisoners to watch?
4. What does Yank say he would show the senator?
5. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)