|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
2. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
(a) The fair.
(b) The theater.
3. What do the voices say Douglas is filthy with?
4. Where is the prison located?
(a) Lover's Island.
(b) Blackguard's Island.
(c) Cook Island.
(d) Blackwell's Island.
5. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
6. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
(b) Pins Yank down.
(c) Pulls Yank to away.
(d) Calls the police.
7. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
8. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His car.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His hat.
(d) His bus.
9. What does Yank say his job was?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A steel worker.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A construction worker.
10. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
(a) His workmate.
(b) His girl.
(c) His boss.
(d) His father.
11. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) A carnival.
(b) An American bazaar.
(c) A charity run.
(d) A charity dinner.
12. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
13. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The window of a toy store.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The upper deck.
14. How does Yank pronounce thirty?
15. Where does scene six take place?
(a) A fire station.
(b) A police station.
(c) A prison.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
2. What does Yank compare prison to?
3. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
4. Where does scene five take place?
5. Who tells Yank to enter the room when he knocks?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)