|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
(a) It sticks like glue.
(b) It goes through walls.
(c) It bounces.
(d) It turns rock hard.
2. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
(c) The subway.
(d) A clothes store.
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. What game does Yank want to play?
5. What does a voice advise Yank to join if he wants to get back at the girl?
(a) The Wobblies.
(b) The navy.
(c) The Steel Workers.
(d) The army.
6. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
7. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) Mildred's father.
(b) His job.
(c) The shops.
8. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Who do you think you are.
(b) Are you from around here.
(c) Excuse me sir.
(d) I beg your pardon.
9. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
(a) An ape.
(b) A manager.
(c) A lion tamer.
(d) A keeper.
10. What does Yank say he is wise to?
(a) The police.
(b) The world.
(c) The stiffs.
(d) The game.
11. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
(a) The cinema.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The television.
(d) The newspapers.
12. What word does Long use for food?
13. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The delinquents.
(d) The communists.
14. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
(a) The White House.
(b) The IWW offices.
(c) His ship.
(d) The Steel Trust factory.
15. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A fried egg.
(b) A steak.
(c) A pizza.
(d) A sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yank wearing?
2. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
3. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
4. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
5. What is Yank's face spotted with?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)