|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal are the bars of the cell made from?
2. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
(c) Hairy ape.
3. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
(a) The jeer.
(b) The bark.
(c) The whine.
(d) The purr.
4. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
(a) His workmate.
(b) His boss.
(c) His father.
(d) His girl.
5. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(c) They will be given a longer sentence.
(d) The alarms will sound.
6. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
(a) The lazers.
(b) The hose.
(c) The sprinklers.
(d) The dogs.
7. Where does scene seven take place?
(a) The waterfront.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A soup kitchen.
(d) The prison.
8. What do most of the men smoke?
9. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
10. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
(a) Bust open their faces.
(b) Bust them all in the jaw.
(c) Tear off their ears.
(d) Rip up their guts.
11. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
12. How does Yank pronounce thirty?
13. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
(a) Bigger houses.
(b) More slaves.
(c) More workers.
(d) More money.
14. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A lamp-post.
(b) A church sign.
(c) A flag pole.
(d) A parking sign.
15. What is Yank wearing?
(a) A soldiers uniform.
(b) An Italian suit.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Dirty dungarees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Yank want to play?
2. What does Yank say he would show the senator?
3. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
4. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
5. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)