|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank compare prison to?
(a) A coal mine.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A ship.
(d) A soup kitchen.
2. What game does Yank want to play?
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. What does Yank say his job was?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A steel worker.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A construction worker.
5. What is one man in the office writing?
(a) A story.
(b) A diary.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A letter.
6. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His bus.
(c) His car.
(d) His hat.
7. Where is the prison located?
(a) Lover's Island.
(b) Blackwell's Island.
(c) Cook Island.
(d) Blackguard's Island.
8. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
9. What kind of tie does Long wear?
(a) A Buckingham tie.
(b) A Windsor tie.
(c) A Winchester tie.
(d) A London tie.
10. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
11. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
(a) The bark.
(b) The whine.
(c) The jeer.
(d) The purr.
12. What does the guard ask Ben to fetch for Hank?
(a) A new set of clothes.
(b) A monkey suit.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A strait jacket.
13. What do most of the men smoke?
14. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
(a) His girl.
(b) His workmate.
(c) His father.
(d) His boss.
15. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
2. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
3. What does Yank think the IWW want to do?
4. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
5. What does Yank say is the charge against him?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)