|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) It is fun listening.
(b) It will do him good.
(c) They can get rid of him.
(d) It will send them to sleep.
2. What does the Secretary they have none of?
3. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
4. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
(a) The fair.
(d) The theater.
5. How does Yank refer to the girl?
(a) A first cabin stiff.
(b) A rich tart.
(c) An ugly bint.
(d) A posh corpse.
6. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
(a) The purr.
(b) The whine.
(c) The jeer.
(d) The bark.
7. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His car.
(c) His hat.
(d) His bus.
8. What game are two of the men in the office playing?
9. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The communists.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The delinquents.
(d) The Nazis.
10. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A tenement builidng.
(b) A sky scraper.
(c) A department store.
(d) An apartment building.
11. What do the voices say Douglas is filthy with?
12. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
(a) Calls the police.
(c) Pulls Yank to away.
(d) Pins Yank down.
13. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
(c) A clothes store.
(d) The subway.
14. What day of the week is it in scene five?
15. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
(b) Yard breaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
2. What does Yank think the IWW want to do?
3. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
4. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
5. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)