|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
2. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
3. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
4. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His bus.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His hat.
(d) His car.
5. Where does scene seven take place?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) The prison.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The waterfront.
6. How does Yank refer to the girl?
(a) A posh corpse.
(b) An ugly bint.
(c) A first cabin stiff.
(d) A rich tart.
7. What does Yank think the IWW want to do?
(a) Blow things up.
(b) Murder company presidents.
(c) Take over America.
(d) Get with society women.
8. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
9. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
(c) All seeing.
10. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
(a) Shakes the bars.
(b) Bangs his head against the wall.
(c) Spits at a guard.
(d) Cries for help.
11. What does Yank tell the prisoners to watch?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His next move.
(c) His smoke.
(d) His girl.
12. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
(c) Yard breaker.
13. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
14. What is Yank wearing?
(a) Dirty dungarees.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A soldiers uniform.
(d) An Italian suit.
15. What does the Secretary they have none of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
2. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
3. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
4. What do most of the men smoke?
5. What does Yank say he wants to blow up?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)