1. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
His superior strength.
3. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
4. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
5. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
6. What drink do the voices say is doped?
7. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
8. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
9. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
10. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
This section contains 3,226 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)