|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do most of the men smoke?
2. What is one man in the office writing?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A story.
(c) A letter.
(d) A diary.
3. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) They can get rid of him.
(b) It will do him good.
(c) It is fun listening.
(d) It will send them to sleep.
4. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
(a) He will kill their families.
(b) He will raid their houses.
(c) He will will blow them up.
(d) He will knock them dead.
5. Where does scene six take place?
(a) A police station.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A fire station.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
2. What does Yank say he is wise to?
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. What metal are the bars of the cell made from?
5. What do the other prisoners call the prison?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)