|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
(a) Men who are angry at the world.
(b) Men who stay out of trouble.
(c) Men who can cause trouble.
(d) Men who can hold their jobs.
2. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
3. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
(a) A jeer.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A raspberry.
4. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
5. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
(a) Cries for help.
(b) Shakes the bars.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Spits at a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the men staring at?
2. What word does Long use for food?
3. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
4. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
5. What does Yank compare prison to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)