|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
2. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) The captain.
(b) A cabin boy.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A steward.
3. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A monkey.
4. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The promenade deck.
5. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
2. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
3. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
4. What word does Long use for food?
5. What does Yank say he will join?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)