|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
(a) The flames of hell.
(b) Her father's money.
(c) Their own sweat.
(d) The ship's anger.
2. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A pink Cadillac.
(c) Monkey fur.
(d) A working class man.
3. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A patronising piebald.
(b) A horse face.
(c) A frigid cow.
(d) A bloody cow.
4. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) It will do him good.
(b) It is fun listening.
(c) They can get rid of him.
(d) It will send them to sleep.
5. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
(a) A man in a circus.
(b) A professor in a musuem.
(c) A slavedriver on a plantation.
(d) A spaceman on Mars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
2. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
3. What do the voices say they must organize?
4. Where does scene three take place?
5. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)