|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
2. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
(b) Mr. Whiskey.
3. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Ship whistles.
(b) Phonograph horns.
(c) Opera singers.
4. Where does scene four take place?
(a) The fireman's forecastle.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The stoker's room.
5. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yank's father work?
2. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
3. What kind of cap does Yank wear?
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
5. What does Yank say he will join?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)