|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IWW stand for?
(a) Industrial Workers of the World.
(b) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(c) Irish Workers of the World.
(d) International Wreckers of the World.
2. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
3. What does the guard tell Ben to turn on Yank?
(a) The hose.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The lazers.
(d) The sprinklers.
4. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
(a) He is homesick.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He has fallen in love.
(d) He has the workman's blues.
5. What does Yank say he will join?
(a) St. John's Ambulance.
(b) The nunnery.
(c) The monastry.
(d) The Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
2. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
3. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
4. What does Yank say is the charge against him?
5. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)