|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
(c) Mr. Whiskey.
2. What does IWW stand for?
(a) International Wreckers of the World.
(b) Irish Workers of the World.
(c) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(d) Industrial Workers of the World.
3. What does Yank say his job was?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A steel worker.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
5. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The delinquents.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The communists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
2. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
3. What kind of animal does Yank say brought the girl into the stoke hole?
4. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
5. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)