|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
(a) More money.
(b) Bigger houses.
(c) More workers.
(d) More slaves.
2. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
(a) He has fallen in love.
(b) He has the workman's blues.
(c) He is seasick.
(d) He is homesick.
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
(a) A spaceman on Mars.
(b) A slavedriver on a plantation.
(c) A professor in a musuem.
(d) A man in a circus.
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Pompous and proud.
(b) Fun and jovial.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Selfish and uncaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
2. What do the other prisoners call the prison?
3. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
4. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
5. What animal do the men say the dirt will make spot on Yank like?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)