|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
2. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) An American bazaar.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A charity dinner.
(d) A charity run.
3. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
(d) All seeing.
4. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
5. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
(a) Yank and Long.
(b) Mildred and her aunt.
(c) The second and fourth engineer.
(d) Paddy and Yank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
2. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. Where does scene five take place?
5. What is Yank's girl's surname?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)