|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
(a) More slaves.
(b) More workers.
(c) Bigger houses.
(d) More money.
2. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The lower decks.
(b) The stokehole.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The captain's cabin.
3. What does IWW stand for?
(a) International Wreckers of the World.
(b) Irish Workers of the World.
(c) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(d) Industrial Workers of the World.
4. What does Yank say he is wise to?
(a) The police.
(b) The world.
(c) The stiffs.
(d) The game.
5. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) A charity dinner.
(b) An American bazaar.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A charity run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
2. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
3. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
4. What color does Paddy say the ocean is?
5. How does Yank refer to the girl?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)