|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
(a) The television.
(b) The cinema.
(c) The magazines.
(d) The newspapers.
2. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
3. What kind of men does the secretary say he needs?
(a) Men who are angry at the world.
(b) Men who can cause trouble.
(c) Men who can hold their jobs.
(d) Men who stay out of trouble.
4. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) A tenement builidng.
(c) A department store.
(d) An apartment building.
5. What newspaper does a voice say a guard gave him?
(a) The Sunday Times.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The Daily Echo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
2. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
3. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
5. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)