|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secretary think Yank's job is?
(b) Yard breaker.
2. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) They can get rid of him.
(b) It is fun listening.
(c) It will send them to sleep.
(d) It will do him good.
3. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
4. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A gothic expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A sinister expression.
(d) A puppet expression.
5. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) A tenement builidng.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A department store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
2. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
3. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
4. What does Paddy say is broke?
5. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)