|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Fossil fuels.
(b) Sea air.
(c) Coal dust.
(d) Smoke fumes.
2. What do most of the men smoke?
3. How does Yank refer to the girl?
(a) A first cabin stiff.
(b) A posh corpse.
(c) An ugly bint.
(d) A rich tart.
4. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
5. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His bus.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wedding ring.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
2. What day of the week is it in scene five?
3. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
4. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
5. What does IWW stand for?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)