|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(c) The waves.
(d) The wind.
2. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
(a) A jeer.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A raspberry.
3. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
(d) Hairy ape.
4. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The captain's cabin.
(d) The upper deck.
5. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
(b) All seeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
2. What is one man in the office writing?
3. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
4. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
5. What does Yank say he could see through Mildred's hands?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)