|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tie does Long wear?
(a) A Windsor tie.
(b) A London tie.
(c) A Winchester tie.
(d) A Buckingham tie.
2. What does Mildred call the Yank?
(a) A dirty ape.
(b) A filthy beast.
(c) A mad monster.
(d) A devil.
3. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His gentleness.
(b) His superior strength.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His superior intellect.
4. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The communists.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The delinquents.
5. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
(a) Pulling on the whistle.
(b) Doing nothing.
(c) Talking too loudly.
(d) Closing the furnace door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four take place?
2. What does Yank compare prison to?
3. What is Yank's face spotted with?
4. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
5. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)