|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
2. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
3. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A fried egg.
(b) A steak.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A pizza.
4. Where does scene six take place?
(a) A prison.
(b) A fire station.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A police station.
5. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) Scabby and hard.
(b) White and skinny.
(c) Cracked and dirty.
(d) Wrinkly and old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
2. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
3. What does Yank say he will join?
4. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
5. Where did Yank's father work?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)