|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The lower decks.
(d) The stokehole.
2. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
(a) Sink the Titanic.
(b) Sink the ship.
(c) Buy them each a mansion.
(d) Buy America.
3. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
(a) A manager.
(b) A lion tamer.
(c) An ape.
(d) A keeper.
4. What does IWW stand for?
(a) Irish Workers of the World.
(b) International Wreckers of the World.
(c) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(d) Industrial Workers of the World.
5. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A patronising piebald.
(b) A frigid cow.
(c) A horse face.
(d) A bloody cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
2. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
3. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
4. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
5. What do the voices give Senator Queen?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)