|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
2. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
3. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
(a) A rusty quality.
(b) A timeless quality.
(c) A metallic quality.
(d) A dusty quality.
4. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) White and skinny.
(b) Wrinkly and old.
(c) Cracked and dirty.
(d) Scabby and hard.
5. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A frigid cow.
(b) A patronising piebald.
(c) A bloody cow.
(d) A horse face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
2. Where does Yank say the girl belonged?
3. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
4. Where does the coal stick to the men?
5. What does Yank say Mildred thinks she can get away with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)