|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Fleet Street.
(d) The Congo.
2. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
3. What kind of animal does Yank say brought the girl into the stoke hole?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bull.
(c) A dog.
(d) A pig.
4. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(c) The Gods.
5. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A church sign.
(b) A lamp-post.
(c) A parking sign.
(d) A flag pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
2. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
3. Where does scene six take place?
4. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
5. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)