|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
2. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bull.
(c) A horse.
(d) A lion.
3. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(a) The waves.
(d) The wind.
4. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
(b) Big heads.
5. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say is a joke?
2. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
3. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
4. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
5. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)