|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
2. What newspaper does a voice say a guard gave him?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Daily Echo.
(c) The Sunday Times.
(d) The Guardian.
3. What animal do the men say the dirt will make spot on Yank like?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A zebra.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A dalmation.
4. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
(a) Mildred and her aunt.
(b) Yank and Long.
(c) Paddy and Yank.
(d) The second and fourth engineer.
5. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the bodies of the men shine with?
2. Where does scene four take place?
3. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
4. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
5. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)