|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
(a) A filthy beast.
(b) A hairy ape.
(c) A black knight.
(d) A Negro slave.
2. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bull.
(d) A monkey.
3. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
(a) The second and fourth.
(b) The first and third.
(c) The third and fourth.
(d) The first and second.
4. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
(a) He has fallen in hate.
(b) He has fallen in love.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
2. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
3. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
4. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
5. What do the voices say Douglas is filthy with?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)