|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do the men say the dirt will make spot on Yank like?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A dalmation.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A zebra.
2. What does IWW stand for?
(a) International Wreckers of the World.
(b) Industrial Workers of the World.
(c) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(d) Irish Workers of the World.
3. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
(a) The third and fourth.
(b) The second and fourth.
(c) The first and second.
(d) The first and third.
4. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Excuse me sir.
(b) Are you from around here.
(c) I beg your pardon.
(d) Who do you think you are.
5. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
(a) An ape.
(b) A lion tamer.
(c) A keeper.
(d) A manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
2. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
3. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
4. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
5. What do the prisoners give the word democracy?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)