|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
(a) A manager.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A worker.
(d) An angel.
2. Who turns Yank to stone?
(a) The fourth engineer.
(b) The second engineer.
3. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A ghost ship.
(b) A Spanish Armada.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A pirate ship.
4. What word does Long use for food?
5. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
(a) He will will blow them up.
(b) He will kill their families.
(c) He will knock them dead.
(d) He will raid their houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say his job was?
2. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
3. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
4. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
5. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)