|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(a) The waves.
(c) The wind.
2. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
3. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
(a) Doing nothing.
(b) Talking too loudly.
(c) Pulling on the whistle.
(d) Closing the furnace door.
4. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
5. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
3. What is Yank wearing?
4. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
5. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)