|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) I beg your pardon.
(b) Excuse me sir.
(c) Who do you think you are.
(d) Are you from around here.
2. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
(b) Horse chops.
(c) Old hag.
3. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An axe.
(c) A plate.
(d) A hammer.
4. Which of Paddy's words do the men repeat?
5. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene three take place?
2. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
3. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
4. Who do most of the men smoke?
5. What drink do the voices say is doped?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)