|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
2. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) The Congo.
(c) Fleet Street.
(d) South Africa.
3. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A department store.
(b) A tenement builidng.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A sky scraper.
4. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
(a) Old hag.
(d) Horse chops.
5. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
(a) Shakes the bars.
(b) Cries for help.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Spits at a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
2. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
3. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
4. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
5. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)