|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
(a) Muler of Dee.
(b) Lincoln of Green.
(c) The Stoker's Wife.
(d) My Home Back Home.
2. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
3. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A tenement builidng.
(b) A sky scraper.
(c) A department store.
(d) An apartment building.
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Selfish and uncaring.
(b) Fun and jovial.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Pompous and proud.
5. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
(a) Rip up their guts.
(b) Bust them all in the jaw.
(c) Bust open their faces.
(d) Tear off their ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
2. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
3. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
4. Where does scene six take place?
5. What is Yank wearing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)