|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
2. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
(a) His women.
(c) Real life.
3. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
(a) It turns rock hard.
(b) It bounces.
(c) It sticks like glue.
(d) It goes through walls.
4. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
(a) The ship's anger.
(b) The flames of hell.
(c) Her father's money.
(d) Their own sweat.
5. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
(a) Shakes the bars.
(b) Spits at a guard.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Cries for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
2. What kind of cap does Yank wear?
3. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
4. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
5. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)