|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Smoke fumes.
(b) Coal dust.
(c) Fossil fuels.
(d) Sea air.
2. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
3. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
4. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A steak.
(d) A fried egg.
5. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tie does Long wear?
2. What does Yank compare prison to?
3. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
4. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
5. What is Yank's face spotted with?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)