|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal are the bars of the cell made from?
2. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
3. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
(b) Hairy ape.
4. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
(a) The first mate.
(b) The captain.
(c) The second engineer.
(d) The cabin boy.
5. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) Mildred's father.
(c) His job.
(d) The shops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
2. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
3. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
4. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
5. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)