|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Selfish and uncaring.
2. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
(a) The engines.
(b) The jokes.
(c) The noise.
(d) The card game.
3. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A miner.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A puddler.
(d) A carpenter.
4. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Biscuits and gravy.
(b) Bread dripping.
(c) Steak and kidney pie.
(d) A cold pork pudding.
5. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A gothic expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A sinister expression.
(d) A puppet expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Long use for food?
2. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
3. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
4. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
5. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)