|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Ford Motors.
(c) Nazareth Steel.
(d) Gordon's Whiskey.
2. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
(a) He is homesick.
(b) He has fallen in love.
(c) He has the workman's blues.
(d) He is seasick.
3. Who are the men staring at?
(b) The captain.
(d) The Yank.
4. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
(a) A steak.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A pizza.
(d) A fried egg.
5. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
(a) A filthy beast.
(b) A hairy ape.
(c) A Negro slave.
(d) A black knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of building does Yank point to?
2. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
3. What is Yank wearing?
4. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
5. Where is the prison located?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)