|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
2. What word does Long use for food?
3. How does Yank pronounce church?
4. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) They will be given a longer sentence.
(c) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(d) The alarms will sound.
5. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
(a) Give to one of the workers.
(b) Put it in the washing machine.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Use it for rags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
2. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
3. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
4. What does Yank say he will join?
5. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)