|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
2. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
3. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A sinister expression.
(b) A gothic expression.
(c) A comedic expression.
(d) A puppet expression.
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(a) Cow head.
5. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
(b) Mr. Whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
2. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
3. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
4. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
5. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)