|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A plate.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A shovel.
(d) An axe.
2. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
3. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
(a) Old hag.
(b) Horse chops.
4. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior strength.
(b) His gentleness.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His superior intellect.
5. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Fossil fuels.
(b) Coal dust.
(c) Smoke fumes.
(d) Sea air.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
2. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
3. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
4. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
5. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)