|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A puppet expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A sinister expression.
(d) A gothic expression.
2. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
3. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A Spanish Armada.
(b) A fishing ship.
(c) A ghost ship.
(d) A pirate ship.
4. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
(c) Big heads.
5. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The promenade deck.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The engine room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
2. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
3. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
4. Where does the coal stick to the men?
5. What does Yank say he will join?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)