|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A shovel.
(c) An axe.
(d) A plate.
2. Who are the men staring at?
(a) The Yank.
(c) The captain.
3. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
(a) Pulling on the whistle.
(b) Closing the furnace door.
(c) Doing nothing.
(d) Talking too loudly.
4. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A gothic expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A puppet expression.
(d) A sinister expression.
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He has fallen in love.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He has fallen in hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
2. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
3. Who do most of the men smoke?
4. What does Paddy say is broke?
5. Who turns Yank to stone?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)