|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
2. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
3. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
(d) New York.
4. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A Spanish Armada.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A ghost ship.
5. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
(a) A professor in a musuem.
(b) A spaceman on Mars.
(c) A slavedriver on a plantation.
(d) A man in a circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
2. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
3. Where does scene three take place?
4. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
5. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)