|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Sea air.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(c) Coal dust.
(d) Smoke fumes.
2. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
3. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Gentle and loving.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Selfish and uncaring.
(d) Fun and jovial.
4. What word Yank uses do the men repeat?
5. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
2. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
3. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
4. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
5. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)