|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Gordon's Whiskey.
(b) Ford Motors.
(c) Nazareth Steel.
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
(a) He has fallen in love.
(b) He has fallen in hate.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Yank to stone?
2. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
3. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
4. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
5. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)