|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
2. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
(b) His women.
(c) Real life.
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Ship whistles.
(c) Phonograph horns.
(d) Opera singers.
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Selfish and uncaring.
(c) Pompous and proud.
(d) Gentle and loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
2. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
3. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
4. What does Yank say he could see through Mildred's hands?
5. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)