|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A horse.
(b) A lion.
(c) A bull.
(d) A monkey.
2. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
3. Where does scene four take place?
(a) The fireman's forecastle.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The stoker's room.
(d) The engine room.
4. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(b) The waves.
(c) The wind.
5. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say is his favorite climate?
2. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
3. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
4. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
5. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)