|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Ford Motors.
(b) Gordon's Whiskey.
(d) Nazareth Steel.
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
(a) The flames of hell.
(b) Their own sweat.
(c) Her father's money.
(d) The ship's anger.
3. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
4. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) White and skinny.
(b) Cracked and dirty.
(c) Scabby and hard.
(d) Wrinkly and old.
5. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
2. What does Yank say he could see through Mildred's hands?
3. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
4. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
5. What gives enough light to create shadows?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)