|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Pompous and proud.
(b) Gentle and loving.
(c) Selfish and uncaring.
(d) Fun and jovial.
2. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A Spanish Armada.
(b) A ghost ship.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A pirate ship.
3. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
4. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
(d) Big heads.
5. Where does scene four take place?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The fireman's forecastle.
(c) The stoker's room.
(d) The promenade deck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
2. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
3. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
4. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
5. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)