|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
(a) An angel.
(b) A worker.
(c) A manager.
(d) A ghost.
2. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Nazareth Steel.
(b) Ford Motors.
(d) Gordon's Whiskey.
3. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
(a) The Stoker's Wife.
(b) My Home Back Home.
(c) Muler of Dee.
(d) Lincoln of Green.
4. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
(a) Wash himself.
(b) Eat his dinner.
(c) Put on his shirt.
(d) Pay their wages.
5. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(b) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
2. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
3. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
4. What word Yank uses do the men repeat?
5. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)