|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) Wrinkly and old.
(b) Cracked and dirty.
(c) White and skinny.
(d) Scabby and hard.
2. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
3. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(a) The wind.
(d) The waves.
4. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
5. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Yank to stone?
2. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
3. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
4. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
5. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)