|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
(d) Big heads.
2. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Selfish and uncaring.
(b) Gentle and loving.
(c) Fun and jovial.
(d) Pompous and proud.
3. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
(c) Ice cream.
4. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
(a) The grunts of the men.
(b) The opening of the furnace doors.
(c) The scrape of boots against the steel floor.
(d) The grind of steel against steel.
5. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
(a) The scurvy.
(b) The measles.
(c) The itch.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
2. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
3. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
4. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
5. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)