|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bull.
(d) A horse.
2. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The promenade deck.
(d) The upper deck.
3. Where does scene three take place?
(a) The stokehole.
(b) The upper deck.
(c) The captain's cabin.
(d) The engine room.
4. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The lower decks.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The stokehole.
5. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
(b) Mr. Whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
2. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
3. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
4. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
5. What did Mildred study at university?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)