|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
(a) A clay pipe.
(b) An Indian pipe.
(c) A wooden pipe.
(d) A gentleman's pipe.
2. What does Mildred call the Yank?
(a) A mad monster.
(b) A dirty ape.
(c) A devil.
(d) A filthy beast.
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Selfish and uncaring.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Fun and jovial.
5. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
2. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
3. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
4. Who turns Yank to stone?
5. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)