|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(c) The wind.
(d) The waves.
2. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A sinister expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A gothic expression.
(d) A puppet expression.
3. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
(a) A poser.
(b) A ogre.
(c) An oaf.
(d) A nut.
4. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
5. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
(a) Put on his shirt.
(b) Wash himself.
(c) Pay their wages.
(d) Eat his dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene three take place?
2. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
3. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
4. What does Yank say is his favorite climate?
5. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)