|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A cuckoo.
(b) A bug.
(c) A nun.
(d) A monk.
2. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Smoke fumes.
(b) Coal dust.
(c) Sea air.
(d) Fossil fuels.
3. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(c) Cow head.
5. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A bull.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the men staring at?
2. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
3. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
4. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
5. Where does scene two take place?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)