|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(a) Cow head.
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior strength.
(b) His superior intellect.
(c) His gentleness.
(d) His kindness.
3. What animal do the men say the dirt will make spot on Yank like?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A zebra.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A dalmation.
4. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A puppet expression.
(b) A comedic expression.
(c) A gothic expression.
(d) A sinister expression.
5. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
2. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
3. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
4. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
5. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)