|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
2. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
3. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A plate.
(c) An axe.
(d) A hammer.
4. What does the author say the bodies of the men shine with?
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Selfish and uncaring.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Pompous and proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the others respect about Yank?
2. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
3. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
4. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
5. Who turns Yank to stone?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)