|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
2. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A puppet expression.
(b) A gothic expression.
(c) A comedic expression.
(d) A sinister expression.
3. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(c) The Gods.
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
5. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
(b) Crow bars.
(c) Pick axes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy say is broke?
2. Where does the coal stick to the men?
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. Who do most of the men smoke?
5. What did Mildred study at university?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)