|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bull.
(c) A lion.
(d) A horse.
2. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Coal dust.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(c) Sea air.
(d) Smoke fumes.
3. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(c) Cow head.
4. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
5. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
2. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
3. What gives enough light to create shadows?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
5. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)