|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A lion.
2. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
3. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A bug.
(b) A cuckoo.
(c) A nun.
(d) A monk.
4. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
5. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
2. Where does scene three take place?
3. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
4. Where does scene two take place?
5. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)