|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Selfish and uncaring.
2. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
(c) Boiler suits.
5. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene three take place?
2. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
3. What gives enough light to create shadows?
4. What drink do the voices say is doped?
5. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)