|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
2. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(a) The Gods.
3. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Sea air.
(b) Coal dust.
(c) Smoke fumes.
(d) Fossil fuels.
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
5. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A ghost ship.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A Spanish Armada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
2. What gives enough light to create shadows?
3. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
4. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
5. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)