|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(b) The Gods.
2. What drink do the voices say is doped?
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
5. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
(a) The cabin boy.
(b) The second engineer.
(c) The first mate.
(d) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
2. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
3. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
4. Where does scene three take place?
5. What color does Paddy say the ocean is?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)