|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A ghost ship.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A Spanish Armada.
2. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A cuckoo.
(b) A bug.
(c) A nun.
(d) A monk.
3. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
4. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
5. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior strength.
(b) His gentleness.
(c) His superior intellect.
(d) His kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
2. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
3. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
4. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
5. What did Mildred study at university?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)