|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A horse.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bull.
(d) A lion.
2. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Gentle and loving.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Fun and jovial.
(d) Selfish and uncaring.
3. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior intellect.
(b) His gentleness.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His superior strength.
4. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
5. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(d) Cow head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
2. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
3. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
4. What does Yank say is his favorite climate?
5. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)