|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A Spanish Armada.
(c) A fishing ship.
(d) A ghost ship.
2. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
3. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bull.
4. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
5. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
(a) The second engineer.
(b) The captain.
(c) The cabin boy.
(d) The first mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
2. What color does Paddy say the ocean is?
3. What gives enough light to create shadows?
4. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
5. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)