|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
(a) Throw it into the sea.
(b) Give to one of the workers.
(c) Put it in the washing machine.
(d) Use it for rags.
2. What gives enough light to create shadows?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) A gaslight.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A candle.
3. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
4. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
(d) Mr. Whiskey.
5. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A nun.
(b) A cuckoo.
(c) A monk.
(d) A bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
2. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
3. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
4. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
5. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)