|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
2. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Gentle and loving.
(d) Selfish and uncaring.
3. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
(a) The engines.
(b) The card game.
(c) The noise.
(d) The jokes.
4. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
5. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
(a) A clay pipe.
(b) A gentleman's pipe.
(c) An Indian pipe.
(d) A wooden pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
2. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
3. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
4. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
5. What does Paddy say is broke?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)