|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
2. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The upper deck.
(c) The captain's cabin.
(d) The promenade deck.
3. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Nazareth Steel.
(b) Ford Motors.
(c) Gordon's Whiskey.
4. What does Paddy say is broke?
(a) His will.
(b) His back.
(c) His heart.
(d) His legs.
5. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
2. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
3. What drink do the voices say is doped?
4. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
5. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)