|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Bread dripping.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) A cold pork pudding.
(d) Steak and kidney pie.
2. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
(a) The grunts of the men.
(b) The opening of the furnace doors.
(c) The grind of steel against steel.
(d) The scrape of boots against the steel floor.
3. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
(a) Old hag.
(d) Horse chops.
4. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A puddler.
(c) A miner.
(d) A carpenter.
5. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
2. What does Yank say is his favorite climate?
3. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
5. What color does Paddy say the ocean is?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)