Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) A cold pork pudding.
(b) Bread dripping.
(c) Steak and kidney pie.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
2. How does Yank pronounce church?
3. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
(a) Put it in the washing machine.
(b) Use it for rags.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Give to one of the workers.
4. Which of Paddy's words do the men repeat?
5. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Nazareth Steel.
(b) Gordon's Whiskey.
(c) Ford Motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank tell the prisoners to watch?
2. What day of the week is it in scene five?
3. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
5. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)