|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Steak and kidney pie.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) A cold pork pudding.
(d) Bread dripping.
2. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
(b) Crow bars.
(c) Pick axes.
3. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A plate.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A hammer.
(d) An axe.
4. Who turns Yank to stone?
(c) The second engineer.
(d) The fourth engineer.
5. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Fleet Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) The Congo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
2. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
3. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
4. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
5. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)