|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paddy say Mildred was dressed like when she came into the stokehole?
(a) A heavenly angel.
(b) A cherub.
(c) A white quane.
(d) A white swan.
2. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
(a) He will kill their families.
(b) He will knock them dead.
(c) He will will blow them up.
(d) He will raid their houses.
3. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Excuse me sir.
(b) Who do you think you are.
(c) I beg your pardon.
(d) Are you from around here.
4. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
(a) Yank and Long.
(b) Mildred and her aunt.
(c) The second and fourth engineer.
(d) Paddy and Yank.
5. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
(a) Bigger houses.
(b) More slaves.
(c) More workers.
(d) More money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
2. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
3. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
4. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
5. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)