|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
(a) On the promenade deck.
(b) By the gangplank.
(c) In a church.
(d) In the dining hall.
2. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
(a) Coming in to the stokers hole.
(b) A year' growth.
(c) Talking to the working classes.
(d) Leaving her home.
3. Why do the voices decide to let Yank rave?
(a) It will send them to sleep.
(b) It is fun listening.
(c) It will do him good.
(d) They can get rid of him.
4. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bull.
(d) A monkey.
5. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
2. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
3. What does the author say the bodies of the men shine with?
4. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
5. How does Yank refer to the girl?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)