|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it in scene five?
2. Where is the prison located?
(a) Cook Island.
(b) Blackwell's Island.
(c) Lover's Island.
(d) Blackguard's Island.
3. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
4. Where does scene five take place?
(a) The promenade deck.
(b) The New York subway.
(c) The stokers hole.
(d) Fifth avenue, New York.
5. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
2. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
3. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
4. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
5. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)