|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A horse face.
(b) A frigid cow.
(c) A bloody cow.
(d) A patronising piebald.
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
(a) Her father's money.
(b) Their own sweat.
(c) The flames of hell.
(d) The ship's anger.
3. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) A cabin boy.
(b) An engineer.
(c) A steward.
(d) The captain.
4. What day of the week is it in scene five?
5. What drink do the voices say is doped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
2. What newspaper does a voice say a guard gave him?
3. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
5. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)