|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's middle name?
2. Where do the voices say they have seen Douglas' picture?
(a) The magazines.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The television.
(d) The cinema.
3. What newspaper does a voice say a guard gave him?
(a) The Daily Echo.
(b) The New York Post.
(c) The Sunday Times.
(d) The Guardian.
4. What does Yank say is a joke?
(a) The shops.
(b) His job.
(c) Mildred's father.
5. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
(a) Slapped her.
(b) Brained her.
(c) Growled at her.
(d) Kissed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
2. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
3. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
4. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
5. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)