|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A fishing ship.
(b) A pirate ship.
(c) A Spanish Armada.
(d) A ghost ship.
2. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) A charity dinner.
(b) A carnival.
(c) A charity run.
(d) An American bazaar.
3. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
(c) Makes faces.
(d) Rolls his eyes.
4. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) I beg your pardon.
(b) Who do you think you are.
(c) Excuse me sir.
(d) Are you from around here.
5. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The promenade deck.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The captain's cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
2. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
3. What does Yank refer to the prison guard as?
4. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
5. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)