|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal are the bars of the cell made from?
2. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The engine room.
3. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(c) The Gods.
4. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) The alarms will sound.
(c) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(d) They will be given a longer sentence.
5. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A sinister expression.
(b) A puppet expression.
(c) A comedic expression.
(d) A gothic expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cap does Yank wear?
2. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. What does Mildred call the Yank?
5. Where is the prison located?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)