|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
(a) Bust her face open.
(b) Rip the plum from her mouth.
(c) Tear her stomach open.
(d) Wipe off her smile.
2. How do the voices pronounce the word other?
3. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
(a) A year' growth.
(b) Talking to the working classes.
(c) Leaving her home.
(d) Coming in to the stokers hole.
4. What does IWW stand for?
(a) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(b) Industrial Workers of the World.
(c) Irish Workers of the World.
(d) International Wreckers of the World.
5. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
(a) Sink the Titanic.
(b) Buy them each a mansion.
(c) Sink the ship.
(d) Buy America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
2. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
3. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
4. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)