|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
(a) Fun and jovial.
(b) Pompous and proud.
(c) Selfish and uncaring.
(d) Gentle and loving.
2. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
3. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
(b) Anything that packs a punch.
(d) The gourmet stuff.
4. What was the name of the senator who made a speech in senate?
5. How does Yank pronounce thirty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
2. Who do the voices think Yank was trying to get even with?
3. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
4. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
5. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)