|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The radicals.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The delinquents.
(d) The communists.
2. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
(a) Use it for rags.
(b) Put it in the washing machine.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Give to one of the workers.
3. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
(a) An angel.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A manager.
(d) A worker.
4. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Coal dust.
(b) Sea air.
(c) Fossil fuels.
(d) Smoke fumes.
5. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His superior intellect.
(c) His gentleness.
(d) His superior strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
2. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
3. What does Yank say his job was?
4. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
5. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)