|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say he will join?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The monastry.
(c) The nunnery.
(d) St. John's Ambulance.
2. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Opera singers.
(b) Ship whistles.
(c) Phonograph horns.
3. What drink do the voices say is doped?
4. Who turns Yank to stone?
(a) The second engineer.
(c) The fourth engineer.
5. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
2. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
3. Where does scene four take place?
4. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
5. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)