|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IWW stand for?
(a) Institute of Wronged Workers.
(b) Industrial Workers of the World.
(c) Irish Workers of the World.
(d) International Wreckers of the World.
2. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
(b) The fair.
(d) The theater.
3. Where does the coal stick to the men?
(a) Their ears.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their nails.
(d) The hair.
4. Where did Yank's father work?
(a) The Southampton waterfront.
(b) The Brooklyn waterfront.
(c) The Bristol waterfront.
(d) The San Francisco waterfront.
5. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
(a) They will be hung.
(b) The police will come.
(c) They will be mobbed.
(d) They will bring out the guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
2. What does Long say the white collar stiffs are asking Jesus for?
3. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
4. What drink do the voices say is doped?
5. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)