|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Yank say brought the girl into the stoke hole?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pig.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bull.
2. What gives enough light to create shadows?
(a) A candle.
(b) A gaslight.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A light bulb.
3. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
4. What does a voice advise Yank to join if he wants to get back at the girl?
(a) The Steel Workers.
(b) The Wobblies.
(c) The navy.
(d) The army.
5. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) An apartment building.
(c) A tenement builidng.
(d) A department store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the prison located?
2. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
3. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
4. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)