|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred call the Yank?
(a) A devil.
(b) A filthy beast.
(c) A dirty ape.
(d) A mad monster.
2. How does Yank pronounce church?
3. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(c) They will be given a longer sentence.
(d) The alarms will sound.
4. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The communists.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The delinquents.
(d) The radicals.
5. Who are the men staring at?
(c) The Yank.
(d) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
2. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
3. How does the author describe Yank's eyes?
4. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
5. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)