|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the men staring at?
(a) The Yank.
(d) The captain.
2. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
(a) Real life.
(b) His women.
3. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
(a) Boiler suits.
4. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior strength.
(b) His superior intellect.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His gentleness.
5. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
2. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
3. Where does scene four take place?
4. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
5. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)