|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
2. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(a) Cow head.
3. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A puddler.
(d) A miner.
4. What does the author say the bodies of the men shine with?
5. What animal do the men say the dirt will make spot on Yank like?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A zebra.
(d) A dalmation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
2. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
3. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
4. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
5. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)