|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
2. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
3. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
4. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A puppet expression.
(b) A gothic expression.
(c) A comedic expression.
(d) A sinister expression.
5. What did Mildred study at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Yank to stone?
2. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
3. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
4. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
5. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)