|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior intellect.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His gentleness.
(d) His superior strength.
3. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
(c) Rolls his eyes.
(d) Makes faces.
4. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
5. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The upper deck.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The promenade deck.
(d) The engine room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
2. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
3. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
4. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
5. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)