|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
(a) A wooden pipe.
(b) A clay pipe.
(c) A gentleman's pipe.
(d) An Indian pipe.
2. What does Yank say is his favorite climate?
3. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
4. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
5. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
3. What did Mildred study at university?
4. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
5. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)