|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
(b) Big heads.
2. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The upper deck.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The promenade deck.
3. What is the name of the song Paddy sings at the end of the first scene?
(a) My Home Back Home.
(b) Muler of Dee.
(c) The Stoker's Wife.
(d) Lincoln of Green.
4. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bull.
(c) A horse.
(d) A monkey.
5. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
2. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
3. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
4. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
5. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)