|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns Yank to stone?
(a) The second engineer.
(c) The fourth engineer.
2. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bull.
3. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A puddler.
(c) A carpenter.
(d) A miner.
4. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A cuckoo.
(b) A monk.
(c) A bug.
(d) A nun.
5. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
2. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
3. Who do most of the men smoke?
4. What does Yank say he has forgotten?
5. What did Mildred study at university?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)