|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
(a) The first and second.
(b) The third and fourth.
(c) The first and third.
(d) The second and fourth.
2. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Coal dust.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(c) Smoke fumes.
(d) Sea air.
3. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(a) Cow head.
4. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
5. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
2. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
3. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
4. Where does scene three take place?
5. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)