Quiz: Scene 1 to Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What gives enough light to create shadows?
a) A candle.
b) A flashlight.
c) A light bulb.
d) A gaslight.
2. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
b) Red clouds.
c) Black smoke.
d) Grey smoke.
3. Where does scene two take place?
a) The captain's cabin.
b) The upper deck.
c) The promenade deck.
d) The engine room.
4. What drink do the voices say is doped?
5. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
a) A wooden pipe.
b) A gentleman's pipe.
c) An Indian pipe.
d) A clay pipe.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 233 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)