|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
(a) An Indian pipe.
(b) A wooden pipe.
(c) A gentleman's pipe.
(d) A clay pipe.
2. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
(b) The fair.
(d) The theater.
3. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
4. What does the Yank hurl at the door when Mildred leaves?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A plate.
(d) An axe.
5. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A miner.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A puddler.
(d) A mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tie does Long wear?
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
3. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
4. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
5. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)