|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it in scene five?
2. Where does scene four take place?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The stoker's room.
(c) The fireman's forecastle.
(d) The promenade deck.
3. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) An American bazaar.
(b) A charity run.
(c) A charity dinner.
(d) A carnival.
4. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The delinquents.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The communists.
(d) The radicals.
5. What do the men say Yank will get if he does not wash?
(a) The measles.
(b) The itch.
(c) The scurvy.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
2. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. How does Yank pronounce church?
5. What does Yank say he could eat off the sidewalk?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)