|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the author compare to the Yank's face?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A gorilla.
2. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
(a) A dusty quality.
(b) A metallic quality.
(c) A timeless quality.
(d) A rusty quality.
3. What does Long say the engineers were exhibiting them like?
4. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
(a) Tear her stomach open.
(b) Bust her face open.
(c) Rip the plum from her mouth.
(d) Wipe off her smile.
5. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
(a) Buy America.
(b) Buy them each a mansion.
(c) Sink the Titanic.
(d) Sink the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say all the engineers are?
2. What does Long call Mildred?
3. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
4. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
5. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)