|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
(a) Black smoke.
(c) Grey smoke.
(d) Red clouds.
2. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) The Congo.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Fleet Street.
(d) South Africa.
3. What word Yank uses do the men repeat?
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Opera singers.
(b) Phonograph horns.
(d) Ship whistles.
5. Who turns Yank to stone?
(a) The fourth engineer.
(d) The second engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
2. What Irish city does Yank mention in the third scene?
3. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
4. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)