|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A monk.
(b) A bug.
(c) A cuckoo.
(d) A nun.
2. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
(a) The second engineer.
(b) The cabin boy.
(c) The first mate.
(d) The captain.
3. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
(a) The radicals.
(b) The communists.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The delinquents.
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Opera singers.
(b) Ship whistles.
(c) Phonograph horns.
5. What does Mildred call her aunt before she leaves?
(b) Horse chops.
(d) Old hag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mildred study at university?
2. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
3. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
4. Where does scene five take place?
5. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)