|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Bread dripping.
(b) Steak and kidney pie.
(c) A cold pork pudding.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
2. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Coal dust.
(b) Smoke fumes.
(c) Sea air.
(d) Fossil fuels.
3. What does Yank say Paddy is always doing?
4. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A bull.
(b) A lion.
(c) A horse.
(d) A monkey.
5. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four take place?
2. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
3. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
4. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
5. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)