|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
(a) Sink the Titanic.
(b) Buy them each a mansion.
(c) Buy America.
(d) Sink the ship.
2. What does Mildred say she will do with her dress if she gets it dirty?
(a) Use it for rags.
(b) Give to one of the workers.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Put it in the washing machine.
3. Where does scene two take place?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The upper deck.
4. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) A cabin boy.
(b) The captain.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A steward.
5. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His superior strength.
(b) His gentleness.
(c) His superior intellect.
(d) His kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
2. What does Long refer to Yank as when people start exiting the church?
3. What does Yank tell the men he is trying to do?
4. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
5. How does O'Neill describe Mildred's aunt?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)