|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
(a) Sink the ship.
(b) Sink the Titanic.
(c) Buy them each a mansion.
(d) Buy America.
2. Where does scene three take place?
(a) The stokehole.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The engine room.
3. What does Yank tell Paddy he is as nutty as?
(a) A monk.
(b) A bug.
(c) A nun.
(d) A cuckoo.
4. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Fleet Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) The Congo.
5. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(b) Cow head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
2. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
3. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
4. What do the sailors say rhymes with drink?
5. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)