|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
2. Which two engineers arrive in the stoke room with Mildred?
(a) The second and fourth.
(b) The first and third.
(c) The third and fourth.
(d) The first and second.
3. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
(a) He is seasick.
(b) He is homesick.
(c) He has the workman's blues.
(d) He has fallen in love.
4. What does Yank say he could see through Mildred's hands?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her bones.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her face.
5. Where does scene three take place?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The stokehole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Paddy say the ocean is?
2. Who does Long say should keep off the grass in fifth avenue?
3. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
4. What word Yank uses do the men repeat?
5. Which two characters come walking up a side street?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)