|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
2. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
(a) Talking too loudly.
(b) Closing the furnace door.
(c) Doing nothing.
(d) Pulling on the whistle.
3. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
4. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
(a) South Africa.
(b) The Congo.
(c) Fleet Street.
(d) Wall Street.
5. What kind of expression does the coal dust give the men?
(a) A comedic expression.
(b) A gothic expression.
(c) A puppet expression.
(d) A sinister expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the coal stick to the men?
2. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
3. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
4. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
5. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)