|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Ship whistles.
(b) Phonograph horns.
(d) Opera singers.
2. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
(a) New York.
3. What does Mildred say her grandfather used to work as?
(a) A puddler.
(b) A miner.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A carpenter.
4. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
5. What does Yank tell the men to pile the furnace with?
(b) The gourmet stuff.
(d) Anything that packs a punch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
3. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
4. Which of Paddy's words do the men repeat?
5. What do the men say Yank has forgotten to do?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)