|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
(a) Are you from around here.
(b) Excuse me sir.
(c) Who do you think you are.
(d) I beg your pardon.
2. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) The lower decks.
(c) The stokehole.
(d) The engine room.
3. Where does Yank say his parents took him when he was a kid?
(c) The theater.
(d) The fair.
4. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
5. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) An American bazaar.
(b) A charity run.
(c) A charity dinner.
(d) A carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the voices say the sermon was about?
2. What does Yank say is a joke?
3. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
4. What does the author say the bodies of the men shine with?
5. What is Yank's nickname for Paddy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)