|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
(a) A metallic quality.
(b) A timeless quality.
(c) A dusty quality.
(d) A rusty quality.
2. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
(a) Talking too loudly.
(b) Closing the furnace door.
(c) Doing nothing.
(d) Pulling on the whistle.
3. What does Paddy do while Yank delivers his speech?
(a) Rolls his eyes.
(b) Makes faces.
4. What do the voices say they must organize?
(a) A charity dinner.
(b) An American bazaar.
(c) A charity run.
(d) A carnival.
5. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
(d) Boiler suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of metal does Yank say he is?
2. What does the author say the rivelets of sweat have traced on the mens' backs?
3. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
4. What does the gentleman say to Yank when he bumps into him?
5. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)