|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Flying Dutchman?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A ghost ship.
(c) A Spanish Armada.
(d) A fishing ship.
2. Who are Yank and Long waiting for?
3. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A horse face.
(b) A frigid cow.
(c) A patronising piebald.
(d) A bloody cow.
4. What does Yank say is the ship's booze?
(c) The waves.
(d) The wind.
5. Where did Yank's father work?
(a) The Southampton waterfront.
(b) The San Francisco waterfront.
(c) The Brooklyn waterfront.
(d) The Bristol waterfront.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long say Mildred's father has a enough gold to do?
2. What kind of weather does Yank tell Paddy he stands for?
3. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
4. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
5. How does Yank pronounce church?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)