|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Yank sing a lass waits for him?
2. Where did Yank wait for Mildred in Southampton?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the dining hall.
(c) On the promenade deck.
(d) By the gangplank.
3. What does Yank say he can breathe and swallow?
(a) Sea air.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(c) Smoke fumes.
(d) Coal dust.
4. What does Long call Mildred?
(a) A horse face.
(b) A frigid cow.
(c) A patronising piebald.
(d) A bloody cow.
5. Where does scene four take place?
(a) The stoker's room.
(b) The promenade deck.
(c) The fireman's forecastle.
(d) The engine room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank shout at the "Belfast bum" for doing?
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
3. What does Long say the engineers were exhibiting them like?
4. Where does Long say Mildred is currently?
5. What drink do the voices say is doped?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)