|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mildred call the second engineer when he leaves?
(a) A nut.
(b) An oaf.
(c) A ogre.
(d) A poser.
2. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
3. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
(a) The cabin boy.
(b) The first mate.
(c) The captain.
(d) The second engineer.
4. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
(a) It sticks like glue.
(b) It turns rock hard.
(c) It goes through walls.
(d) It bounces.
5. What does Yank compare prison to?
(a) A ship.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A coal mine.
(d) A soup kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
2. What does Long say the engineers were exhibiting them like?
3. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
4. What does Yank say his job was?
5. What quality does the author say the men give the word love?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)