|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
2. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
3. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
(a) The scrape of boots against the steel floor.
(b) The grunts of the men.
(c) The grind of steel against steel.
(d) The opening of the furnace doors.
4. Which of Paddy's words do the men repeat?
5. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
(a) It sticks like glue.
(b) It goes through walls.
(c) It bounces.
(d) It turns rock hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the prison located?
2. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
3. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
4. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
5. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)