|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) Scabby and hard.
(b) Cracked and dirty.
(c) White and skinny.
(d) Wrinkly and old.
2. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The stokehole.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The lower decks.
(d) The engine room.
3. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
(a) They will be mobbed.
(b) They will be hung.
(c) The police will come.
(d) They will bring out the guards.
4. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) A cold pork pudding.
(b) Steak and kidney pie.
(c) Bread dripping.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
5. What does Long do when he realizes Yank won't stop causing trouble?
(a) Pins Yank down.
(b) Pulls Yank to away.
(c) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he could see through Mildred's hands?
2. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
3. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
4. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
5. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)