|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A church sign.
(b) A flag pole.
(c) A lamp-post.
(d) A parking sign.
2. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
3. What kind of pipe does Mildred say her grandmother smoked?
(a) A clay pipe.
(b) A wooden pipe.
(c) An Indian pipe.
(d) A gentleman's pipe.
4. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Gordon's Whiskey.
(b) Ford Motors.
(c) Nazareth Steel.
5. What does Paddy say the engineer was pointing at them like?
(a) A man in a circus.
(b) A spaceman on Mars.
(c) A slavedriver on a plantation.
(d) A professor in a musuem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say he will join?
2. Where does scene three take place?
3. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
4. What word do the prisoners use to refer to the prison officials?
5. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)