|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
(a) A parking sign.
(b) A flag pole.
(c) A lamp-post.
(d) A church sign.
2. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Biscuits and gravy.
(b) A cold pork pudding.
(c) Steak and kidney pie.
(d) Bread dripping.
3. Of what company is Mildred's father the president?
(a) Nazareth Steel.
(c) Gordon's Whiskey.
(d) Ford Motors.
4. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
5. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene six take place?
2. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
3. What kind of building does Yank point to?
4. What does Yank say he will join?
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)