|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
2. What does Mildred see swirling against the sky?
(a) Red clouds.
(b) Black smoke.
(d) Grey smoke.
3. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
4. What does Yank say he will join?
(a) The nunnery.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The monastry.
(d) St. John's Ambulance.
5. What gives enough light to create shadows?
(a) A gaslight.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A candle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
2. What does Yank tell the prisoners he will do if they don't stop kidding him?
3. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
4. What does Long say will happen if Yank continues to be aggressive?
5. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)