|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
2. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
3. Which of Paddy's words do the men repeat?
4. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
(a) The opening of the furnace doors.
(b) The grind of steel against steel.
(c) The scrape of boots against the steel floor.
(d) The grunts of the men.
5. What does Yank say he will do to Mildred?
(a) Rip the plum from her mouth.
(b) Bust her face open.
(c) Tear her stomach open.
(d) Wipe off her smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank say his job was?
2. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
3. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
4. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
5. What do the other prisoners call the prison?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)