|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman cry in ecstasy about?
(a) A pink Cadillac.
(b) Diamond earrings.
(c) A working class man.
(d) Monkey fur.
2. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) A cabin boy.
(b) A steward.
(c) The captain.
(d) An engineer.
3. What does Mildred say she has permission to visit?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The lower decks.
(d) The stokehole.
4. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The guards will come down.
(b) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(c) The alarms will sound.
(d) They will be given a longer sentence.
5. What does Aunt tell Mildred she loathes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
2. Who is escorting Mildred to the stoke hole?
3. What is the first think Yank does when he wakes up?
4. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
5. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)