|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank call an old lady he approaches?
2. What does the fat gentleman yell at Yank?
3. Who does the fat gentleman call for?
(a) A shoe shiner.
(b) A bus conducter.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A police officer.
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(b) Opera singers.
(c) Ship whistles.
(d) Phonograph horns.
5. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy say is broke?
2. What does Yank say his job was?
3. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
4. What does Yank say is the matter with him?
5. What does a voice say happens to Yank's spit?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)