|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Ship whistles.
(c) Opera singers.
(d) Phonograph horns.
2. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His bus.
(b) His car.
(c) His hat.
(d) His wedding ring.
3. What is Yank's face spotted with?
(a) Red scratches.
(b) Black and blue bruises.
(d) The chicken pox.
4. What does Mildred's aunt call her as Mildred walks away?
(a) Cow head.
5. What does Mildred tell the second engineer she dislikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
2. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
3. What does Long say is Mildred's father's political beliefs?
4. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
5. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)