|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mildred say her aunt reminds her of?
(a) Steak and kidney pie.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Bread dripping.
(d) A cold pork pudding.
2. What does Paddy say the engineer told Mildred they roast their workers in?
(a) The ship's anger.
(b) The flames of hell.
(c) Their own sweat.
(d) Her father's money.
3. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Opera singers.
(b) Ship whistles.
(d) Phonograph horns.
4. What does the fat gentleman tell Yank he has made him lose?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His car.
(c) His bus.
(d) His hat.
5. What animal does Yank say doesn't talk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yank think Mildred called him?
2. What does Paddy say is broke?
3. What kind of building does Yank point to?
4. What does Yank try to pull up to use as a club?
5. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)