|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives enough light to create shadows?
(a) A candle.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A gaslight.
2. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) A cabin boy.
(b) An engineer.
(c) A steward.
(d) The captain.
3. What does a voice say will happen if people don't calm down?
(a) The alarms will sound.
(b) The guards will put Yank into isolation.
(c) They will be given a longer sentence.
(d) The guards will come down.
4. What does the author compare the mens' throats to?
(a) Opera singers.
(c) Phonograph horns.
(d) Ship whistles.
5. What is the color of Mildred's clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy say ten doctors and nurses will be feeding Mildred?
2. What does a voice say Yank has scared Mildred out of?
3. How does Yank pronounce the word think?
4. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
5. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)