|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yank compare prison to?
(a) A ship.
(b) A soup kitchen.
(c) A zoo.
(d) A coal mine.
2. What work does Mildred say sounds thrilling?
3. Who does Long say told him about Mildred?
(a) The captain.
(b) A steward.
(c) A cabin boy.
(d) An engineer.
4. What kind of building does Yank point to?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) A department store.
(c) A tenement builidng.
(d) An apartment building.
5. What is wrapped around Yank's head?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A bandage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men use to throw open the furnace doors?
2. What does Long call Mildred?
3. What does Long say the engineers were exhibiting them like?
4. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
5. What does Yank say he will do if the men don't fight?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)