|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say makes a teeth gritting sound?
(a) The scrape of boots against the steel floor.
(b) The grind of steel against steel.
(c) The grunts of the men.
(d) The opening of the furnace doors.
2. What gives enough light to create shadows?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) A gaslight.
(c) A candle.
(d) A flashlight.
3. What does Paddy say he wished Yank did to Mildred?
(a) Growled at her.
(b) Brained her.
(c) Slapped her.
(d) Kissed her.
4. How does Yank describe Mildred's hands?
(a) Wrinkly and old.
(b) Scabby and hard.
(c) Cracked and dirty.
(d) White and skinny.
5. What did Mildred study at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Mildred work as a social worker?
2. What does Yank say he thought Mildred was?
3. What does Paddy say is wrong with Yank?
4. Where does Paddy say Midred's father is making money?
5. What does Mildred say age makes a person?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)