1. What are all the men in the fireman's forecastle dressed in?
(c) Boiler suits.
2. What do the others respect about Yank?
(a) His gentleness.
(b) His superior strength.
(c) His superior intellect.
(d) His kindness.
3. What does Yank tell his friends to choke off?
(a) The noise.
(b) The card game.
(c) The jokes.
(d) The engines.
4. What nationality does Yank say beer is for?
5. Where do the voices say they are going to after hell?
(a) New York.
6. What drink do the voices say is doped?
7. What drink do the voices want Paddy to sing about?
8. What animal does O'Neill compare Paddy's face to?
(a) A horse.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bull.
(d) A lion.
9. What does Paddy tell his crew he is never too drunk to do?
10. Who does Paddy sing whiskey is the life of?
(a) The Gods.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,226 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)