|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
2. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
(a) British parliament houses
3. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
4. How many years ago does the lord explain that people went to visit the flying island and came down with all sorts of ideas?
5. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
2. What does the captain tell Gulliver has happened to the items Gulliver asks for?
3. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
4. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
5. Gulliver also likes the idea of taking political foes and exchanging half of each other's what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)