|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
2. How soon after returning to England does Gulliver start out on his next voyage?
(a) two weeks
(b) six months
(c) four months
(d) two months
3. How does Gulliver say that he would feel if he never had to die?
(a) He would kill himself, eventually.
(b) He would eventually get bored.
(c) He would hate it.
(d) He would love it.
4. The floating island can keep hovering over the lower island, blocking out the sun and what, according to Gulliver?
5. Most all of the titles were bought with some sort of what?
(b) traded goods
(c) traded favors
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is dismayed to see that even if they were alive again, many of these people would be what?
2. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
3. Gulliver feels neglected because everyone on the island is only interested in math and what?
4. Gulliver also likes the idea of taking political foes and exchanging half of each other's what?
5. Gulliver is upset to find that in the past couple hundred years, humans have actually degenerated when it came to what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)