|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver lodges where, rather than with the governor?
(a) in the servants' quarters
(b) a college dormitory
(c) a farmer's barn
(d) the capital city
2. Gulliver feels neglected because everyone on the island is only interested in math and what?
3. How soon after returning to England does Gulliver start out on his next voyage?
(a) two weeks
(b) four months
(c) two months
(d) six months
4. Gulliver talks with other professors about things like taxing a person based on what?
5. At the port city, Gulliver is directed to go where until he can find passage to the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver finds that it is not a good life because although they never die, what happens?
2. Most all of the titles were bought with some sort of what?
3. When the magnet is parallel to the horizon, the island does what?
4. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
5. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)