|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
a) the dining hall
b) the guest quarters
c) the dungeons
d) the king's rooms
2. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
3. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
4. Who does Gulliver accidentally insult at the farmer's house?
a) the farmer's friend
b) the farmer's daughter
c) the farmer
d) the farmer's wife
5. Gulliver tells the emperor that he...
This section contains 1,452 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)