|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is believed that it is hard enough to live forever without having to live how?
(a) old forever
(b) young forever
(c) with someone else forever
(d) alone forever
2. Gulliver stays for how many months in the country?
3. Gulliver also calls up the ancestors of certain houses of nobility where?
(a) in Greece
(b) in Germany
(c) in France
(d) in England
4. When attacked by pirates, Gulliver talks to one of the pirates in what language?
5. Who proposes that health and politics are intimately linked?
(a) the king
(b) a doctor
(c) the queen
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
2. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
3. In order to speak to the king, Gulliver has to crawl on his belly and do what to the floor?
4. Gulliver is held prisoner until he can get orders for passage from the court and he is called before the what?
5. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)