|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An eagle picks up Gulliver's box while he is where with the royals?
(a) the coast
(b) the city
(c) the mountains
(d) the forest
2. Gulliver also likes the idea of taking political foes and exchanging half of each other's what?
3. Gulliver is upset to find that in the past couple hundred years, humans have actually degenerated when it came to what?
(a) taking care of themselves
(b) making good decisions
(c) advancing technology
(d) looking out for each other
4. Gulliver is held prisoner until he can get orders for passage from the court and he is called before the what?
5. Who argues that a senator should have to vote directly contrary to what he says in his speech, because then that will be what is best for the people.
(a) the lord
(b) the doctor
(d) the king
Short Answer Questions
1. The people exceed Europe in what area?
2. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
3. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
4. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
5. Gulliver finds that it is not a good life because although they never die, what happens?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)