Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
2. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
5. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
6. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
This section contains 4,353 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)