|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The floating island can keep hovering over the lower island, blocking out the sun and what, according to Gulliver?
2. What does the captain tell Gulliver has happened to the items Gulliver asks for?
(a) They were left on the island.
(b) They fell overboard.
(c) They are locked below decks.
(d) They have been destroyed.
3. Gulliver is held prisoner until he can get orders for passage from the court and he is called before the what?
4. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
5. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little boys
(b) little plants
(c) little girls
(d) little animals
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver sees Alexander the Great and finds out he died of what and had not been poisoned.
2. One young man is beaten and thrown out because he tries to shoot what at Gulliver's head?
3. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
4. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
5. Gulliver explains that he loves the kitchen and has done what, since getting to the palace?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)