|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(b) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(c) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(d) The inner palace is under construction.
2. What does Gulliver find after 5 days?
(a) a city under water
(b) a talking whale
(c) a mountain in the sky
(d) an island in the sky
3. Gulliver is dismayed to see that even if they were alive again, many of these people would be what?
4. How many years ago does the lord explain that people went to visit the flying island and came down with all sorts of ideas?
5. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
(a) the princess
(b) the king
(c) the farmer's daughter
(d) the queen
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
2. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
3. Why does Gulliver go back to see?
4. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
5. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)