|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
(a) re-writing them
(b) eating them
(c) erasing them
(d) burning them
2. Gulliver talks with other professors about things like taxing a person based on what?
3. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(b) from right to left
(c) upside down
4. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
(a) The man's head was cut off.
(b) The man was drowned.
(c) The man was hung.
(d) The man was shot.
5. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a scrub brush
(b) a tooth brush
(c) a hair brush
(d) a comb
Short Answer Questions
1. One young man is beaten and thrown out because he tries to shoot what at Gulliver's head?
2. The floating island can keep hovering over the lower island, blocking out the sun and what, according to Gulliver?
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
5. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)