|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver describes his adventures with what kind of creature that is jealous of him?
(a) an elf
(b) a sprite
(c) a gnome
(d) a dwarf
2. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low heels and the high heels
(b) the blue hats and the red hats
(c) the low hats and the high hats
(d) the blue heels and the red heels
3. Gulliver stays for how many months in the country?
4. Who argues that a senator should have to vote directly contrary to what he says in his speech, because then that will be what is best for the people.
(b) the doctor
(c) the lord
(d) the king
5. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little animals
(b) little plants
(c) little boys
(d) little girls
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
2. How long does the journey take?
3. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
4. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
5. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)