|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
2. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
3. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) fathers only
(d) mothers only
4. The one law is that the king and his two elder sons may not do what?
(a) leave the island
(c) hold regular jobs
(d) hold jobs in other public offices
5. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(a) an army
(b) booby traps aroung the castle
(d) royal guards
Short Answer Questions
1. The floating island can keep hovering over the lower island, blocking out the sun and what, according to Gulliver?
2. At the port city, Gulliver is directed to go where until he can find passage to the island?
3. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
4. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
5. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)