|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
2. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
(a) boats full of men
(b) normal fish
3. When the ship is ready to sail, where is it going?
4. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
(a) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
(b) about 3 years
(c) about 3 weeks
(d) about 3 months
5. How does Gulliver say that he would feel if he never had to die?
(a) He would eventually get bored.
(b) He would love it.
(c) He would hate it.
(d) He would kill himself, eventually.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
2. At the port city, Gulliver is directed to go where until he can find passage to the island?
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
4. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
5. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)