|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver describes the people as wearing clothes adorned with all of the following except what?
(b) musical instruments
2. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
3. The people had tried to do away with the language altogether, but the illiterate and whom were in an uproar?
(a) the children
(b) the men
(c) the women
(d) the leaders
4. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
(a) They lock Gulliver in the Temple.
(b) They take Gulliver's shoes away, so he can't walk on the harsh ground.
(c) They leave Gulliver tied up with rope.
(d) They shackle Gulliver.
5. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) religious beliefs
(b) stolen land
(c) a long-standing family feud
Short Answer Questions
1. The last room of the academy is one for what?
2. The island cannot go over how many miles high?
3. In order to speak to the king, Gulliver has to crawl on his belly and do what to the floor?
4. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
5. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)