|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(d) fire wood
2. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(a) deep into the woods
(b) back home to England
(d) to a hidden cave by the beach
3. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
(a) erasing them
(b) eating them
(c) re-writing them
(d) burning them
4. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
(a) a dead fish
(b) a boat
(c) a hat
(d) a sailor
5. Gulliver is held prisoner until he can get orders for passage from the court and he is called before the what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The main city is how many miles long?
2. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
3. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
4. How many children does the farmer have?
5. Who came to see Gulliver, after he was rescued from the animal?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)