|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) forty-eight hours
(b) two hours
(c) eight hours
(d) twenty-four hours
2. Gulliver hopes to sail where from the island?
3. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(c) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(d) The inner palace is under construction.
4. Which of these does Gulliver see?
5. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ship is ready to sail, where is it going?
2. What does the farmer's daughter think Gulliver is?
3. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
4. Gulliver is upset to find that in the past couple hundred years, humans have actually degenerated when it came to what?
5. Who argues that a senator should have to vote directly contrary to what he says in his speech, because then that will be what is best for the people.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)