|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
(a) the cook's
(b) the king's
(c) the queen's
(d) the nurse's
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(b) Gulliver's pockets
(c) the house of a suspected criminal
(d) the countryside for a missing child
3. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) a telescope
(b) a comb
(d) a razor
4. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commonwealth
(b) House of Commons
(c) House of Commoners
(d) House of Commoncause
5. In the garden, Gulliver was once carried off by what color spaniel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver describes the people as wearing clothes adorned with all of the following except what?
2. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
3. When an immortal marries, it is annulled when the younger partner reaches what age?
4. Gulliver is upset to find that in the past couple hundred years, humans have actually degenerated when it came to what?
5. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)