|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in Gulliver's shoe
(b) in the woods
(c) in a field
(d) on the beach
2. The one law is that the king and his two elder sons may not do what?
(a) leave the island
(b) hold regular jobs
(c) hold jobs in other public offices
3. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
(a) eating them
(b) erasing them
(c) burning them
(d) re-writing them
4. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(b) back home to England
(c) deep into the woods
(d) to a hidden cave by the beach
5. When the ship is ready to sail, where is it going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
2. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
3. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
4. How old is the farmer's daughter?
5. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)