|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is questioned by guards there and he lies and tells them that he is what, so he can get into Japan?
2. Who proposes that health and politics are intimately linked?
(a) a doctor
(c) the king
(d) the queen
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(a) a razor
(b) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(d) a telescope
4. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
5. Which of these does Gulliver see?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver hires a guide to help him to the island of what?
2. How long does the journey take?
3. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. What state is the continent in overall?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)