|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a tooth brush
(b) a scrub brush
(c) a comb
(d) a hair brush
2. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-inch-tall men
(b) men painted blue
(c) six-foot-tall men
(d) men painted green
3. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
(a) a hat
(b) a dead fish
(c) a boat
(d) a sailor
4. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
(a) by blowing bubbles
(b) by kite
(c) by balloon
(d) by shooting arrows
5. When the ship is ready to sail, where is it going?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
2. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
4. Gulliver leaves the governor and returns when?
5. Gulliver is once captured by what sort of animal?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)