|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
(a) learning how the island floats
(b) learning the layout of the palace
(c) learning how to cook the foods on the island
(d) learning the language
2. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
(a) the princess
(b) the queen
(c) the farmer's daughter
(d) the king
3. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
(a) help jail the innocent
(b) help to place the people in slavery
(c) help the people bring in crops
(d) help the people kill the emperor
4. The one law is that the king and his two elder sons may not do what?
(a) leave the island
(b) hold regular jobs
(d) hold jobs in other public offices
5. What does the captain tell Gulliver has happened to the items Gulliver asks for?
(a) They have been destroyed.
(b) They are locked below decks.
(c) They were left on the island.
(d) They fell overboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
2. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
3. What does the eagle do with Gulliver?
4. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
5. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)