|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most all of the titles were bought with some sort of what?
(a) traded favors
(c) traded goods
2. What does the farmer's daughter think Gulliver is?
(a) a toy soldier
(b) a doll
(c) a robot
(d) a strange mouse
3. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
(a) The man was shot.
(b) The man was drowned.
(c) The man was hung.
(d) The man's head was cut off.
4. In order to speak to the king, Gulliver has to crawl on his belly and do what to the floor?
(a) polish it
(b) lick it
(c) wash it
(d) paint it
5. Gulliver describes the people as wearing clothes adorned with all of the following except what?
(a) musical instruments
Short Answer Questions
1. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
2. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
3. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
4. Who proposes that health and politics are intimately linked?
5. Gulliver talks with other professors about things like taxing a person based on what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)