|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon after returning to England does Gulliver start out on his next voyage?
(a) two months
(b) six months
(c) four months
(d) two weeks
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the house of a suspected criminal
(b) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(c) Gulliver's pockets
(d) the countryside for a missing child
3. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in the woods
(b) on the beach
(c) in a field
(d) in Gulliver's shoe
4. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
(a) the dungeons
(b) the king's rooms
(c) the dining hall
(d) the guest quarters
5. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
(a) secretly marrying a woman from Blefuscu
(b) being friendly to the ambassadors
(c) planning to sail tot he enemy's land
(d) not following orders about destroying the people of Blefuscu
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver finds that it is not a good life because although they never die, what happens?
2. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
3. What is the name of the captain of the ship Gulliver is on?
4. When the magnet is parallel to the horizon, the island does what?
5. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)