|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
(a) learning the language
(b) learning the layout of the palace
(c) learning how to cook the foods on the island
(d) learning how the island floats
2. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commons
(b) House of Commoners
(c) House of Commonwealth
(d) House of Commoncause
3. How many children does the farmer have?
4. What item does Gulliver not ask to have brought out on the ship?
5. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(b) a long-standing family feud
(c) religious beliefs
(d) stolen land
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
2. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
3. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
4. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
5. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)