|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the house of a suspected criminal
(b) Gulliver's pockets
(c) the countryside for a missing child
(d) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
2. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in a field
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) in the woods
(d) on the beach
3. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
(a) the guest quarters
(b) the king's rooms
(c) the dungeons
(d) the dining hall
4. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commonwealth
(b) House of Commons
(c) House of Commoncause
(d) House of Commoners
5. Who proposes that health and politics are intimately linked?
(a) a doctor
(b) the queen
(d) the king
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver also likes the idea of taking political foes and exchanging half of each other's what?
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
3. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
4. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
5. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)