|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gulliver go back to see?
(a) He fights with his wife.
(b) He is promised double his usual pay.
(c) His brother is the captain.
(d) He misses the sea.
2. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
(a) the dungeons
(b) the dining hall
(c) the king's rooms
(d) the guest quarters
3. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
4. In the garden, Gulliver was once carried off by what color spaniel?
5. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to see Gulliver, after he was rescued from the animal?
2. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
3. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
4. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
5. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)