|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a pit
(b) a meadow
(c) a volcano
(d) a mountain
2. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
(a) They take Gulliver's shoes away, so he can't walk on the harsh ground.
(b) They lock Gulliver in the Temple.
(c) They leave Gulliver tied up with rope.
(d) They shackle Gulliver.
3. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He screams for help.
(c) He builds a fire.
(d) He hunts for food.
4. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
5. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
(a) The man was shot.
(b) The man was hung.
(c) The man's head was cut off.
(d) The man was drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
2. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
3. The lord wants Gulliver to see the what that are built?
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)