|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues that a senator should have to vote directly contrary to what he says in his speech, because then that will be what is best for the people.
(a) the doctor
(b) the lord
(d) the king
2. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
(a) Gulliver thros the sword across the room and it sticks in the ground next to the king.
(b) The sword catches the light and blinds them.
(c) The sword falls to the ground and almost crushes them.
(d) Gulliver pretends to use the sword to stab at them.
3. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) the queen
(b) a lawyer
(c) the king
(d) a doctor
4. Gulliver feels neglected because everyone on the island is only interested in math and what?
5. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the journey take?
2. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
3. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)