|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the eagle do with Gulliver?
(a) drops Gulliver and his box into a volcano
(b) drops Gulliver and his box into the sea
(c) drops Gulliver and his box on top of a mountain
(d) takes Gulliver and his box back to its nest
2. The doctor theorizes that whenever the people are healed, then the politics and government will be what?
3. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) make them work the worst jobs
(b) banish them
(c) put them in jail
(d) kill them
4. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
(a) a queen
(b) a viceroy
5. When the magnet is parallel to the horizon, the island does what?
(c) moves left
(d) stands still
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gulliver prosper after returning to England?
2. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
3. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
4. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
5. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)