|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(b) booby traps aroung the castle
(c) royal guards
(d) an army
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's pants
(b) Gulliver's hat
(c) Gulliver's shirt
(d) Gulliver's shoe
3. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
(a) Most people have relatives on each island
(b) Most people know both languages
(c) Most people spend six months on one island and then six months on the other.
(d) Most people have houses on each island
4. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a ribbon dance
(b) a rope dance
(c) a rain dance
(d) a risque dance
5. In the garden, Gulliver was once carried off by what color spaniel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
2. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
3. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
4. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
5. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)