|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
(a) at thef armer's friend's house
(b) at an inn
(c) at the palace
(d) in a park
2. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) mothers only
(d) fathers only
3. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
(a) restrain him
(b) house him
(c) carry him
(d) feed him
4. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
(a) the woods
(c) the capital city
(d) out into the ocean
5. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the sword
(b) the telescope
(c) the pocketknife
(d) the razor
Short Answer Questions
1. The lord wants Gulliver to see the what that are built?
2. Who proposes that health and politics are intimately linked?
3. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
5. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)