|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
2. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
3. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
(a) a dolphin
(b) a giant
(c) a shark
4. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
5. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
(a) a boat
(b) a hat
(c) a sailor
(d) a dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. The people exceed Europe in what area?
2. How many years ago does the lord explain that people went to visit the flying island and came down with all sorts of ideas?
3. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
4. How many children does the farmer have?
5. Why does Gulliver go back to see?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)