|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
(a) the queen's
(b) the cook's
(c) the king's
(d) the nurse's
2. How long does the journey take?
(a) all day and all night
(b) eight days
(c) five days
(d) three days
3. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
(a) He sends Gulliver into hiding.
(b) He locks Gulliver up until the LIlliputians come to get him.
(c) He says that he will not send Gulliver back.
(d) He sends Gulliver back immediately.
4. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
(a) the capital city
(b) out into the ocean
(d) the woods
5. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
(a) The man was shot.
(b) The man's head was cut off.
(c) The man was hung.
(d) The man was drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer's daughter think Gulliver is?
2. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
4. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
5. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)