|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Gulliver the language of the giants?
(a) the farmer's wife
(b) the farmer's son
(c) the farmer
(d) the farmer's daughter
2. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 50
(b) around 30
(c) around 90
(d) around 70
3. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
4. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low hats and the high hats
(b) the low heels and the high heels
(c) the blue hats and the red hats
(d) the blue heels and the red heels
5. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little boys
(b) little animals
(c) little girls
(d) little plants
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
2. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
4. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
5. The people had tried to do away with the language altogether, but the illiterate and whom were in an uproar?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)