|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
(b) corn field
2. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
(a) the king's rooms
(b) the guest quarters
(c) the dining hall
(d) the dungeons
3. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
4. Gulliver talks with other professors about things like taxing a person based on what?
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a pocketknife
(b) a handkerchief
(c) a comb
Short Answer Questions
1. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
2. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
3. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
4. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
5. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)