|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) religious beliefs
(b) a long-standing family feud
(d) stolen land
2. How long is it between the time that Gulliver escapes and the time that he returns to England?
(a) one month
(b) three months
(c) nine months
(d) six monhts
3. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
4. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
5. What state is the continent in overall?
(a) Everyone is poor, but happy.
(b) Everyone is poor and suffering.
(c) Everyone is rich, but miserable.
(d) Everyone has medium incomes, but is getting by fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is once captured by what sort of animal?
2. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
4. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
5. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)