|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
2. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
(a) the woods
(b) the capital city
(d) out into the ocean
3. The floating island can keep hovering over the lower island, blocking out the sun and what, according to Gulliver?
4. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
(a) in the barn in a haystack
(b) in her bedroom
(c) outside in the dog house
(d) in a box on the table
5. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a mountain
(b) a meadow
(c) a pit
(d) a volcano
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
2. Gulliver says that what happened during a man's execution?
3. Gulliver feels neglected because everyone on the island is only interested in math and what?
4. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
5. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)