|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in Gulliver's shoe
(b) in a field
(c) in the woods
(d) on the beach
2. Why does the farmer decide to make Gulliver work hard after Gulliver gets ill?
(a) The farmer hopes that working will make Gulliver feel better.
(b) The farmer wants to make more money before Gulliver dies.
(c) The farmer wants Gulliver to make people in the city sick, so that those in the farm lands can take over.
(d) The farmer hopes that someone else will offer to buy Gulliver and be able to cure him.
3. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his sword
(b) his watch
(c) his pocketknife
(d) his handkerchief
4. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Peers
(b) House of Friends
(c) House of Peons
(d) House of Equals
5. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the house of a suspected criminal
(b) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(c) the countryside for a missing child
(d) Gulliver's pockets
Short Answer Questions
1. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
2. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
3. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
4. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
5. How does Gulliver prosper after returning to England?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)