|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
2. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) a lawyer
(b) a doctor
(c) the king
(d) the queen
3. The main city is how many miles long?
4. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
(a) The king is amazed that England is making mroe than they are spending.
(b) The king is confused because England is spending more than they are making.
(c) The king suggests that Gulliver go back to England and tell them to run the treasury the way the giants run theirs.
(d) The king is shocked that England can balance their budget perfectly.
5. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
(a) land ownership rights in England
(b) gunpowder's invention and uses
(c) law practices in England
(d) rifles and their uses
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
2. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
3. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
4. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
5. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)