|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(b) with arms folded behind their heads
(c) with arms straight up
(d) with heads down
2. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little animals
(b) little girls
(c) little plants
(d) little boys
3. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
4. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) a comb
(c) a telescope
(d) a razor
5. Why does Gulliver go back to see?
(a) He fights with his wife.
(b) His brother is the captain.
(c) He is promised double his usual pay.
(d) He misses the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
2. How long is it between the time that Gulliver escapes and the time that he returns to England?
3. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
4. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)