|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
(b) corn field
2. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
(a) the king's
(b) the queen's
(c) the nurse's
(d) the cook's
3. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the telescope
(b) the sword
(c) the razor
(d) the pocketknife
4. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
(a) rifles and their uses
(b) gunpowder's invention and uses
(c) land ownership rights in England
(d) law practices in England
5. How soon after returning to England does Gulliver start out on his next voyage?
(a) two months
(b) two weeks
(c) six months
(d) four months
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
2. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
4. Gulliver explains that he loves the kitchen and has done what, since getting to the palace?
5. Gulliver is introduced to the king who is hard at work on a problem that involves what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)