|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a surgeon
(b) a sailor
(c) a carpenter
(d) a teacher
2. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(b) fire wood
3. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
(a) land ownership rights in England
(b) gunpowder's invention and uses
(c) rifles and their uses
(d) law practices in England
4. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a memory game
(b) a war game
(c) a card game
(d) a guessing game
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
2. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
3. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
4. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
5. What does the farmer's daughter think Gulliver is?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)