|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) a lawyer
(b) the queen
(c) a doctor
(d) the king
2. What does Gulliver find after 5 days?
(a) a talking whale
(b) an island in the sky
(c) a city under water
(d) a mountain in the sky
3. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
(a) Most people know both languages
(b) Most people have relatives on each island
(c) Most people spend six months on one island and then six months on the other.
(d) Most people have houses on each island
4. What is the name of Gulliver's nurse?
5. The main city is how many miles long?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver describes the people as wearing clothes adorned with all of the following except what?
2. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
3. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
4. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
5. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)