|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
(a) The king suggests that Gulliver go back to England and tell them to run the treasury the way the giants run theirs.
(b) The king is amazed that England is making mroe than they are spending.
(c) The king is shocked that England can balance their budget perfectly.
(d) The king is confused because England is spending more than they are making.
2. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little girls
(b) little boys
(c) little animals
(d) little plants
3. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
4. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in a field
(b) on the beach
(c) in Gulliver's shoe
(d) in the woods
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rope dance
(b) a risque dance
(c) a ribbon dance
(d) a rain dance
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
2. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
3. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
4. Gulliver describes his adventures with what kind of creature that is jealous of him?
5. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)