|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(b) a Skygeah Globeam
(c) a Skygol Reaham
(d) a Skybol Golelam
2. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
3. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
4. Why is Gulliver getting ill?
(a) He has caught one of the giant's diseases.
(b) He is being overworked by the farmer.
(c) He can't eat the food in the land.
(d) He can't drink the water in the land.
5. How does Gulliver prosper after returning to England?
(a) He restarts his medical practice.
(b) He runs a boarding house.
(c) He sells his cattle.
(d) He writes books.
Short Answer Questions
1. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
2. Gulliver is once captured by what sort of animal?
3. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
4. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
5. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)