|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is once captured by what sort of animal?
2. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
3. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a mountain
(b) a pit
(c) a meadow
(d) a volcano
4. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(b) deep into the woods
(c) back home to England
(d) to a hidden cave by the beach
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rope dance
(b) a rain dance
(c) a risque dance
(d) a ribbon dance
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
2. Gulliver describes the people as wearing clothes adorned with all of the following except what?
3. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
4. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
5. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)