|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gulliver accidentally insult at the farmer's house?
(a) the farmer
(b) the farmer's friend
(c) the farmer's wife
(d) the farmer's daughter
2. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a risque dance
(b) a ribbon dance
(c) a rope dance
(d) a rain dance
3. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
(a) outside in the dog house
(b) in the barn in a haystack
(c) in a box on the table
(d) in her bedroom
4. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) fathers only
(c) mothers only
5. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) in a secret pocket
(b) in a hole in the ground
(c) in his mouth
(d) under a bed
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
2. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
3. Why is Gulliver getting ill?
4. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
5. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)