|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low heels and the high heels
(b) the blue heels and the red heels
(c) the low hats and the high hats
(d) the blue hats and the red hats
2. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a war game
(b) a card game
(c) a memory game
(d) a guessing game
3. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms folded behind their heads
(b) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(c) with arms straight up
(d) with heads down
4. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
(b) a queen
(c) a viceroy
5. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
3. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
4. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
5. How long does Gulliver stay with his wife before setting sail again?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)