|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(b) fire wood
2. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) under a bed
(b) in his mouth
(c) in a secret pocket
(d) in a hole in the ground
3. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
(a) normal fish
(c) boats full of men
4. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
(a) feed him
(b) carry him
(c) restrain him
(d) house him
5. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
(a) a queen
(d) a viceroy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
2. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
3. Why is Gulliver getting ill?
4. How many children does the farmer have?
5. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)