|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
(a) help to place the people in slavery
(b) help the people kill the emperor
(c) help the people bring in crops
(d) help jail the innocent
2. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 30
(b) around 90
(c) around 50
(d) around 70
3. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(b) from right to left
(c) upside down
4. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
(a) a shark
(b) a dolphin
(c) a giant
5. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. How long does the journey take?
3. Who teaches Gulliver the language of the giants?
4. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
5. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)