|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One young man is beaten and thrown out because he tries to shoot what at Gulliver's head?
(a) a rock
(b) a gun
(c) a nut
(d) an arrow
2. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-foot-tall men
(b) men painted green
(c) men painted blue
(d) six-inch-tall men
3. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms folded behind their heads
(b) with heads down
(c) with arms straight up
(d) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
4. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
(a) Gulliver is hungry.
(b) Gulliver is tired.
(c) Gulliver is lost.
(d) Gulliver is friendly.
5. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
(a) outside in the dog house
(b) in the barn in a haystack
(c) in her bedroom
(d) in a box on the table
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
2. How old is the farmer's daughter?
3. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
4. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
5. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)