|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a ribbon dance
(b) a risque dance
(c) a rope dance
(d) a rain dance
2. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
3. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(d) fire wood
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) forty-eight hours
(b) twenty-four hours
(c) two hours
(d) eight hours
5. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
(c) corn field
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
2. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
3. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
4. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
5. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)