|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a volcano
(b) a mountain
(c) a meadow
(d) a pit
2. Gulliver tells of seeing beggars with giant what?
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) in his mouth
(b) in a hole in the ground
(c) under a bed
(d) in a secret pocket
4. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
(a) not following orders about destroying the people of Blefuscu
(b) being friendly to the ambassadors
(c) secretly marrying a woman from Blefuscu
(d) planning to sail tot he enemy's land
5. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) banish them
(b) make them work the worst jobs
(c) kill them
(d) put them in jail
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
2. How long does the journey take?
3. How old is the farmer's daughter?
4. How many children does the farmer have?
5. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)