|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a comb
(c) a pocketknife
(d) a handkerchief
2. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
(a) The ship hit a rock.
(b) The ship was attacked by pirates.
(c) The ship randomly sprung a leak.
(d) There is a mutany on board the ship.
3. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
(a) planning to sail tot he enemy's land
(b) not following orders about destroying the people of Blefuscu
(c) being friendly to the ambassadors
(d) secretly marrying a woman from Blefuscu
4. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) five days
(b) four days
(c) six days
(d) three days
5. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
(a) The sword falls to the ground and almost crushes them.
(b) Gulliver thros the sword across the room and it sticks in the ground next to the king.
(c) The sword catches the light and blinds them.
(d) Gulliver pretends to use the sword to stab at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the farmer have?
2. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
3. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
4. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
5. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)