|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gulliver say that he finally left the kingdom?
(a) He took a short boat ride and became hopelessly lost.
(b) He learned of a plot against him.
(c) He was homesick.
(d) He wanted to explore other places.
2. How many children does the farmer have?
3. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
(b) swims totally under the water
(c) puts on his glasses
(d) puts a helmet on
4. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) on the beach
(b) in a field
(c) in Gulliver's shoe
(d) in the woods
5. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) the king
(b) the queen
(c) a lawyer
(d) a doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
3. Why does the farmer decide to make Gulliver work hard after Gulliver gets ill?
4. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
5. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)