|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king sends for how many scholars to examine Gulliver?
2. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(b) fire wood
3. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) make them work the worst jobs
(b) kill them
(c) banish them
(d) put them in jail
4. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
(a) untie him completely
(b) tie his hand back up
(c) throw rocks
(d) shoot little arrows
5. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
(a) house him
(b) feed him
(c) restrain him
(d) carry him
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
2. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
3. Why is Gulliver getting ill?
4. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
5. Who teaches Gulliver the language of the giants?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)