|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(c) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(d) The inner palace is under construction.
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's shirt
(b) Gulliver's shoe
(c) Gulliver's hat
(d) Gulliver's pants
3. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) three days
(b) five days
(c) six days
(d) four days
4. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in the woods
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) on the beach
(d) in a field
5. What is the name of the captain of the ship Gulliver is on?
(a) John Nicholas
(b) Nicholas John
(c) James Nicholas
(d) Nicholas James
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
2. What does Gulliver set sail with?
3. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
4. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
5. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)