|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a sailor
(b) a surgeon
(c) a teacher
(d) a carpenter
2. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
(a) tie his hand back up
(b) untie him completely
(c) throw rocks
(d) shoot little arrows
3. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms folded behind their heads
(b) with heads down
(c) with arms straight up
(d) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
4. How old is the farmer's daughter?
5. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(c) the castle
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
2. One young man is beaten and thrown out because he tries to shoot what at Gulliver's head?
3. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
4. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
5. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)