|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) The inner palace is under construction.
(b) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(c) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(d) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
2. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) twenty-four hours
(b) forty-eight hours
(c) two hours
(d) eight hours
3. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) six days
(b) five days
(c) four days
(d) three days
4. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) puts a helmet on
(b) swims totally under the water
(c) puts on his glasses
(d) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
5. How many children does the farmer have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
2. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
3. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
4. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
5. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)