|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) six days
(b) four days
(c) five days
(d) three days
2. How old is the farmer's daughter?
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(b) when Gulliver understands the language better
(c) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
(d) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
4. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(c) They are put in jail.
(d) They are banished.
5. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
(a) get the emperor's help to cure an illness that is killing many people
(b) get the emperor to agree to come to Blefescu and visit
(c) get their ships back
(d) make a peace treaty
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
2. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
3. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
4. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
5. How long has Gulliver been on Blefuscu, when he sees something wash up on shore?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)