|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little animals
(b) little girls
(c) little boys
(d) little plants
2. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
3. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(c) The inner palace is under construction.
(d) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
4. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are banished.
(b) They are put in jail.
(c) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(d) They are killed.
5. How long does the journey take?
(a) eight days
(b) three days
(c) all day and all night
(d) five days
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
2. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
3. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
4. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
5. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)