|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
2. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
(b) the woods
(c) out into the ocean
(d) the capital city
3. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) jump the highest
(b) sing the best
(c) climb the highest
(d) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
4. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the sword
(b) the razor
(c) the pocketknife
(d) the telescope
5. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low heels and the high heels
(b) the blue hats and the red hats
(c) the low hats and the high hats
(d) the blue heels and the red heels
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
2. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
3. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
4. How long has Gulliver been on Blefuscu, when he sees something wash up on shore?
5. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)