|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
(a) untie him completely
(b) tie his hand back up
(c) throw rocks
(d) shoot little arrows
2. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
3. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) religious beliefs
(c) stolen land
(d) a long-standing family feud
4. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(b) a handkerchief
(c) a comb
(d) a pocketknife
5. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) when Gulliver understands the language better
(b) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(c) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
(d) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
2. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
3. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
4. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
5. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)