|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) banish them
(b) kill them
(c) put them in jail
(d) make them work the worst jobs
2. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
(a) about 3 years
(b) about 3 months
(c) about 3 weeks
(d) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
3. What convinces the farmer that Gulliver is a small human?
(a) Gulliver speaks English.
(b) Gulliver shows the farmer a map of England
(c) Gulliver gives the farmer money.
(d) Gulliver gives the farmer his telescope.
4. How long does Gulliver stay with his wife before setting sail again?
(a) two months
(b) two weeks
(c) two years
(d) two days
5. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skygeah Globeam
(b) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(c) a Skygol Reaham
(d) a Skybol Golelam
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
2. Where do many people come to see Gulliver, once the farmer takes him to town?
3. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
4. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
5. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)