|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his handkerchief
(b) his watch
(c) his pocketknife
(d) his sword
2. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little animals
(b) little boys
(c) little girls
(d) little plants
3. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
4. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
(a) outside in the dog house
(b) in her bedroom
(c) in the barn in a haystack
(d) in a box on the table
5. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a teacher
(b) a sailor
(c) a surgeon
(d) a carpenter
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
3. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)