|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) six days
(b) five days
(c) three days
(d) four days
2. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(b) with arms folded behind their heads
(c) with heads down
(d) with arms straight up
3. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) kill them
(b) make them work the worst jobs
(c) banish them
(d) put them in jail
4. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) fathers only
(b) mothers only
5. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
(a) get the emperor's help to cure an illness that is killing many people
(b) get the emperor to agree to come to Blefescu and visit
(c) make a peace treaty
(d) get their ships back
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
2. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
3. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
4. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
5. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)