|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-inch-tall men
(b) six-foot-tall men
(c) men painted green
(d) men painted blue
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(b) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
(c) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
(d) when Gulliver understands the language better
4. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
5. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) stolen land
(c) a long-standing family feud
(d) religious beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
3. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
4. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
5. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)