|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are put in jail.
(b) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(c) They are banished.
(d) They are killed.
2. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the blue hats and the red hats
(b) the low heels and the high heels
(c) the blue heels and the red heels
(d) the low hats and the high hats
3. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
(a) Gulliver is tired.
(b) Gulliver is friendly.
(c) Gulliver is lost.
(d) Gulliver is hungry.
4. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
2. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
3. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
4. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
5. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)