|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
(a) Most people spend six months on one island and then six months on the other.
(b) Most people know both languages
(c) Most people have relatives on each island
(d) Most people have houses on each island
3. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
(a) feed him
(b) carry him
(c) restrain him
(d) house him
4. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's hat
(b) Gulliver's pants
(c) Gulliver's shirt
(d) Gulliver's shoe
5. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skygeah Globeam
(b) a Skygol Reaham
(c) a Skybol Golelam
(d) a Skyreah Bolgolam
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
2. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
3. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
4. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
5. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)