|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
2. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low hats and the high hats
(b) the low heels and the high heels
(c) the blue heels and the red heels
(d) the blue hats and the red hats
3. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 70
(b) around 50
(c) around 30
(d) around 90
4. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace is under construction.
(c) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(d) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
2. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
3. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
4. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
5. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)