|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
(a) the principal secretary
(b) the queen
(c) the emperor
(d) the treasurer
2. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(a) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(b) a razor
(c) a telescope
4. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skygol Reaham
(b) a Skygeah Globeam
(c) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(d) a Skybol Golelam
5. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) puts a helmet on
(b) swims totally under the water
(c) puts on his glasses
(d) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
2. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
3. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
4. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
5. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)