|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
(b) a razor
(c) a comb
(d) a telescope
2. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-inch-tall men
(b) six-foot-tall men
(c) men painted blue
(d) men painted green
3. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's pants
(b) Gulliver's shirt
(c) Gulliver's hat
(d) Gulliver's shoe
4. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
(a) poke his eyes out and banish him to the woods
(b) poke his eyes out and slowly starve him
(c) cut off his nose and slowly starve him
(d) kill him immediately by hanging
5. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
(a) He tries to convince the people that Gulliver is evil.
(b) He sends out a decree.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He resigns his post.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
4. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
5. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)