|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 90
(b) around 30
(c) around 50
(d) around 70
2. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(b) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
(c) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
(d) when Gulliver understands the language better
3. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) The inner palace is under construction.
(b) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(c) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(d) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
4. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skygol Reaham
(c) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(d) a Skygeah Globeam
5. Why does Gulliver say that he finally left the kingdom?
(a) He took a short boat ride and became hopelessly lost.
(b) He was homesick.
(c) He learned of a plot against him.
(d) He wanted to explore other places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
2. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
3. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
4. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
5. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)