|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) five days
(b) three days
(c) four days
(d) six days
2. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(c) a Skygol Reaham
(d) a Skygeah Globeam
3. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a teacher
(b) a carpenter
(c) a surgeon
(d) a sailor
4. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) mothers only
(c) fathers only
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a war game
(b) a card game
(c) a guessing game
(d) a memory game
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
2. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
3. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
4. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
5. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)