|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
(a) They lock Gulliver in the Temple.
(b) They leave Gulliver tied up with rope.
(c) They shackle Gulliver.
(d) They take Gulliver's shoes away, so he can't walk on the harsh ground.
2. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
(a) put them in jail
(b) make them work the worst jobs
(c) kill them
(d) banish them
3. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) five days
(b) three days
(c) four days
(d) six days
4. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a war game
(b) a memory game
(c) a card game
(d) a guessing game
5. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) a comb
(c) a telescope
(d) a razor
Short Answer Questions
1. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
2. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
3. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
4. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
5. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)