|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) six days
(b) four days
(c) five days
(d) three days
2. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in Gulliver's shoe
(b) on the beach
(c) in a field
(d) in the woods
3. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a carpenter
(b) a surgeon
(c) a sailor
(d) a teacher
4. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
(a) Gulliver is friendly.
(b) Gulliver is lost.
(c) Gulliver is hungry.
(d) Gulliver is tired.
5. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
(b) swims totally under the water
(c) puts on his glasses
(d) puts a helmet on
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
2. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
3. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
4. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
5. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)