|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's hat
(b) Gulliver's shirt
(c) Gulliver's shoe
(d) Gulliver's pants
2. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his handkerchief
(b) his watch
(c) his sword
(d) his pocketknife
3. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace is under construction.
(c) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(d) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
4. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a card game
(b) a guessing game
(c) a war game
(d) a memory game
5. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
2. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
3. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
4. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
5. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)