|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
(a) about 3 years
(b) about 3 months
(c) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
(d) about 3 weeks
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's hat
(b) Gulliver's shirt
(c) Gulliver's shoe
(d) Gulliver's pants
3. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the telescope
(b) the pocketknife
(c) the razor
(d) the sword
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) forty-eight hours
(b) twenty-four hours
(c) eight hours
(d) two hours
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(a) a razor
(b) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(d) a telescope
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
2. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
3. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
4. How long does the journey take?
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)