|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
2. How long does the journey take?
(a) five days
(b) three days
(c) all day and all night
(d) eight days
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(b) a handkerchief
(c) a comb
(d) a pocketknife
4. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(a) fire wood
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(c) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(d) The inner palace is under construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
3. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
4. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)