|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) two hours
(b) eight hours
(c) twenty-four hours
(d) forty-eight hours
2. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rain dance
(b) a risque dance
(c) a ribbon dance
(d) a rope dance
3. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in a field
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) on the beach
(d) in the woods
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 70
(b) around 50
(c) around 30
(d) around 90
5. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
(a) Gulliver is friendly.
(b) Gulliver is hungry.
(c) Gulliver is lost.
(d) Gulliver is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
4. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)