|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his sword
(b) his handkerchief
(c) his watch
(d) his pocketknife
2. Gulliver describes the inner city as a collection of houses at least how many stories high?
3. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
4. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(b) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(c) a razor
(d) a telescope
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(b) a handkerchief
(c) a pocketknife
(d) a comb
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
2. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
3. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
4. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)