|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the journey take?
(a) all day and all night
(b) three days
(c) five days
(d) eight days
2. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(c) the castle
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) under a bed
(b) in a secret pocket
(c) in his mouth
(d) in a hole in the ground
4. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the telescope
(b) the sword
(c) the pocketknife
(d) the razor
5. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
2. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
4. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
5. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)