|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(b) fire wood
3. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
(a) the treasurer
(b) the principal secretary
(c) the queen
(d) the emperor
4. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a handkerchief
(c) a pocketknife
(d) a comb
5. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are banished.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(d) They are put in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
3. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)