|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
2. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) two hours
(b) twenty-four hours
(c) eight hours
(d) forty-eight hours
3. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low heels and the high heels
(b) the blue heels and the red heels
(c) the low hats and the high hats
(d) the blue hats and the red hats
4. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) The inner palace is under construction.
(b) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(c) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
(d) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
5. During the journey, Gulliver awakes only once when a couple of the curious accidentally make him do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
2. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
3. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
4. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
5. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)