|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the telescope
(b) the sword
(c) the razor
(d) the pocketknife
3. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) Gulliver's pockets
(b) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(c) the countryside for a missing child
(d) the house of a suspected criminal
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 30
(b) around 90
(c) around 50
(d) around 70
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(a) a razor
(b) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(c) a telescope
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
4. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
5. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)