|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
(a) He hunts for food.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He screams for help.
(d) He builds a fire.
2. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
3. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) jump the highest
(b) climb the highest
(c) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(d) sing the best
4. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(a) fire wood
5. How long does the journey take?
(a) eight days
(b) all day and all night
(c) three days
(d) five days
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
3. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
4. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
5. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)