|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
3. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) Gulliver's pockets
(b) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(c) the house of a suspected criminal
(d) the countryside for a missing child
4. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a sailor
(b) a surgeon
(c) a teacher
(d) a carpenter
5. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are banished.
(c) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(d) They are put in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
2. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
3. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
4. How does Gulliver's sword scare the guards?
5. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)