|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) religious beliefs
(b) a long-standing family feud
(d) stolen land
2. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(c) the castle
3. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
(a) the razor
(b) the pocketknife
(c) the sword
(d) the telescope
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
(a) around 50
(b) around 90
(c) around 30
(d) around 70
5. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are banished.
(b) They are put in jail.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
2. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
3. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
4. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
5. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)