|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) two hours
(b) twenty-four hours
(c) eight hours
(d) forty-eight hours
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the house of a suspected criminal
(b) the countryside for a missing child
(c) Gulliver's pockets
(d) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
3. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in a field
(b) in the woods
(c) in Gulliver's shoe
(d) on the beach
4. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skygol Reaham
(b) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(c) a Skybol Golelam
(d) a Skygeah Globeam
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
2. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
3. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
4. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)