|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) men painted blue
(b) six-foot-tall men
(c) six-inch-tall men
(d) men painted green
2. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
(a) the capital city
(b) the woods
(c) out into the ocean
3. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
(a) He screams for help.
(b) He hunts for food.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He builds a fire.
4. How do the men ensure that Gulliver will not escape, once he is in the temple?
(a) They leave Gulliver tied up with rope.
(b) They take Gulliver's shoes away, so he can't walk on the harsh ground.
(c) They lock Gulliver in the Temple.
(d) They shackle Gulliver.
5. What are the two factions in Lilliput called?
(a) the low heels and the high heels
(b) the blue hats and the red hats
(c) the low hats and the high hats
(d) the blue heels and the red heels
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
2. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
3. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
4. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
5. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)