|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
(a) Divine Providence
(b) compassion towards others
2. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
(a) by blowing bubbles
(b) by balloon
(c) by kite
(d) by shooting arrows
3. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
4. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his sword
(b) his watch
(c) his handkerchief
(d) his pocketknife
5. How many children does the farmer have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
2. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
3. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
4. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
5. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)