|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a volcano
(b) a meadow
(c) a mountain
(d) a pit
2. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) jump the highest
(b) climb the highest
(c) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(d) sing the best
3. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
(a) an honor guard
(b) the emperor
(c) at least five townspeople
4. Gulliver hires a guide to help him to the island of what?
5. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver sees Alexander the Great and finds out he died of what and had not been poisoned.
2. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
3. What does Gulliver set sail with?
4. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
5. How long has Gulliver been on Blefuscu, when he sees something wash up on shore?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)