|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms straight up
(b) with arms folded behind their heads
(c) with heads down
(d) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
2. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
3. The last room of the academy is one for what?
4. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(b) an army
(c) royal guards
(d) booby traps aroung the castle
5. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
(a) a boat
(b) a sailor
(c) a dead fish
(d) a hat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Gulliver's nurse?
2. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
3. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
4. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
5. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)