|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the farmer decide to make Gulliver work hard after Gulliver gets ill?
(a) The farmer hopes that someone else will offer to buy Gulliver and be able to cure him.
(b) The farmer wants to make more money before Gulliver dies.
(c) The farmer hopes that working will make Gulliver feel better.
(d) The farmer wants Gulliver to make people in the city sick, so that those in the farm lands can take over.
2. How long does Gulliver stay with his wife before setting sail again?
(a) two days
(b) two weeks
(c) two months
(d) two years
3. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
4. What state is the continent in overall?
(a) Everyone has medium incomes, but is getting by fine.
(b) Everyone is poor and suffering.
(c) Everyone is poor, but happy.
(d) Everyone is rich, but miserable.
5. The main city is how many miles long?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is introduced to the king who is hard at work on a problem that involves what?
2. How does Gulliver prosper after returning to England?
3. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
4. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
5. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)