|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago does the lord explain that people went to visit the flying island and came down with all sorts of ideas?
2. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
(a) drawing pictures
(b) staring out the windows
(c) writing essays
(d) reading aloud
3. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
(a) about 3 weeks
(b) about 3 months
(c) about 3 years
(d) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
4. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
(a) learning the layout of the palace
(b) learning how the island floats
(c) learning the language
(d) learning how to cook the foods on the island
5. At the port city, Gulliver is directed to go where until he can find passage to the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
2. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
3. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)