|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people decided that everything could be done better with the help of what?
2. Another section of the academy is full of people trying to do what regarding their language?
(a) make their language shorter and less confusing
(b) add words and their meanings to the language
(c) translate their language to English
(d) translate their language to French
3. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his pocketknife
(b) his watch
(c) his handkerchief
(d) his sword
4. When attacked by pirates, Gulliver talks to one of the pirates in what language?
5. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little animals
(b) little boys
(c) little girls
(d) little plants
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
2. Why does the farmer decide to make Gulliver work hard after Gulliver gets ill?
3. Gulliver explains that he loves the kitchen and has done what, since getting to the palace?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)