|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) puts on his glasses
(b) puts a helmet on
(c) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
(d) swims totally under the water
2. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
(a) a dolphin
(b) a shark
(d) a giant
3. What is lowered to rescue Gulliver from the ocean?
(a) a chain
(b) a ladder
(c) a rope
(d) a boat
4. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
2. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
3. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
5. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)