|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commons
(b) House of Commonwealth
(c) House of Commoners
(d) House of Commoncause
2. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
(a) get their ships back
(b) get the emperor to agree to come to Blefescu and visit
(c) get the emperor's help to cure an illness that is killing many people
(d) make a peace treaty
3. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
4. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) in a hole in the ground
(b) in a secret pocket
(c) under a bed
(d) in his mouth
5. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) the queen
(b) a doctor
(c) a lawyer
(d) the king
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
2. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
3. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
4. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
5. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)