|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is introduced to the king who is hard at work on a problem that involves what?
2. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a tooth brush
(b) a comb
(c) a hair brush
(d) a scrub brush
3. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
4. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a pit
(b) a volcano
(c) a meadow
(d) a mountain
5. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) the house of a suspected criminal
(b) the countryside for a missing child
(c) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(d) Gulliver's pockets
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
2. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
3. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
4. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
5. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)