|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is put out to see by the Dutchman with how many days of rations?
2. What convinces the farmer that Gulliver is a small human?
(a) Gulliver shows the farmer a map of England
(b) Gulliver gives the farmer his telescope.
(c) Gulliver gives the farmer money.
(d) Gulliver speaks English.
3. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commoners
(b) House of Commoncause
(c) House of Commonwealth
(d) House of Commons
4. Gulliver feels neglected because everyone on the island is only interested in math and what?
5. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
(b) British parliament houses
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
2. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
3. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
4. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
5. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)