|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver lodges where, rather than with the governor?
(a) in the servants' quarters
(b) a college dormitory
(c) a farmer's barn
(d) the capital city
2. At the port city, Gulliver is directed to go where until he can find passage to the island?
3. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a hair brush
(b) a tooth brush
(c) a comb
(d) a scrub brush
4. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
(a) staring out the windows
(b) writing essays
(c) reading aloud
(d) drawing pictures
5. Gulliver also has to help deliver what?
(c) fire wood
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
2. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
3. Why does Gulliver go back to see?
4. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
5. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)