|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver is let down onto the continent of what?
2. Gulliver hires a guide to help him to the island of what?
3. Gulliver learns that the island is called what?
4. When it is found that Gulliver and the king cannot understand each other, Gulliver is taken where and given food?
(a) the guest quarters
(b) the king's rooms
(c) the dungeons
(d) the dining hall
5. Gulliver describes his adventures with what kind of creature that is jealous of him?
(a) a dwarf
(b) an elf
(c) a sprite
(d) a gnome
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
2. This island has magicians and sorcerers on it and the main power on the island is that of a family of magicians who use what as servants?
3. When attacked by pirates, Gulliver talks to one of the pirates in what language?
4. The last room of the academy is one for what?
5. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)