|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
(b) a queen
(c) a viceroy
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
(a) Gulliver's pockets
(b) the countryside for a missing child
(c) the shore line, where Gulliver originally washed up
(d) the house of a suspected criminal
3. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) in a field
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) on the beach
(d) in the woods
4. How are the commoners punished for shooting arrows at Gulliver?
(a) They are banished.
(b) They are pushed within Gulliver's range.
(c) They are put in jail.
(d) They are killed.
5. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
(b) when Gulliver understands the language better
(c) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
(d) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
2. Gulliver tells the emperor that he will never do what?
3. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
4. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)