|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms straight up
(b) with arms folded behind their heads
(c) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(d) with heads down
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a handkerchief
(c) a comb
(d) a pocketknife
3. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
(a) Most people spend six months on one island and then six months on the other.
(b) Most people have houses on each island
(c) Most people know both languages
(d) Most people have relatives on each island
4. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
2. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
4. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
5. What does Gulliver set sail with?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)