|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a memory game
(b) a card game
(c) a guessing game
(d) a war game
2. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(b) a Skygol Reaham
(c) a Skybol Golelam
(d) a Skygeah Globeam
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a handkerchief
(b) a comb
(c) a pocketknife
4. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
(a) Most people know both languages
(b) Most people have relatives on each island
(c) Most people spend six months on one island and then six months on the other.
(d) Most people have houses on each island
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
(b) a portrait of Gulliver's wife
(c) a razor
(d) a telescope
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
2. Gulliver helps the emperor's guards to search what?
3. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
4. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
5. Which item did Gulliver hide from the Lilliputian guards?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)