|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) twenty-four hours
(b) forty-eight hours
(c) two hours
(d) eight hours
2. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(a) mothers only
(b) fathers only
3. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's hat
(b) Gulliver's shirt
(c) Gulliver's pants
(d) Gulliver's shoe
4. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
5. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
3. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
4. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
5. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)