|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the emperor of Blefuscu decide to do when he finds out about the articles against Gulliver?
(a) He sends Gulliver into hiding.
(b) He locks Gulliver up until the LIlliputians come to get him.
(c) He says that he will not send Gulliver back.
(d) He sends Gulliver back immediately.
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's shirt
(b) Gulliver's shoe
(c) Gulliver's hat
(d) Gulliver's pants
3. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
(a) a sailor
(b) a hat
(c) a dead fish
(d) a boat
4. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skygol Reaham
(c) a Skygeah Globeam
(d) a Skyreah Bolgolam
5. How long does Gulliver stay with his wife before setting sail again?
(a) two months
(b) two years
(c) two weeks
(d) two days
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gulliver prosper after returning to England?
2. At first, the emperor wants to destroy the enemy fleet and, therefore subject the people to be governed by what?
3. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
4. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
5. Due to trade and the fact that many of the people send their children to the opposite island to become more worldly, what does Gulliver say happens?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)