|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) when Gulliver understands the language better
(b) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
(c) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(d) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
4. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a mountain
(b) a volcano
(c) a meadow
(d) a pit
5. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(b) from right to left
(d) upside down
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
2. The main city is how many miles long?
3. What do the Lilliputians do to people who are not honest?
4. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)