|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does the farmer have?
2. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(a) from right to left
(d) upside down
3. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a pit
(b) a meadow
(c) a mountain
(d) a volcano
4. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
5. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
2. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
3. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
4. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
5. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)