|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the ship Gulliver is on?
(a) Nicholas John
(b) James Nicholas
(c) John Nicholas
(d) Nicholas James
2. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) forty-eight hours
(b) eight hours
(c) twenty-four hours
(d) two hours
3. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) jump the highest
(b) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(c) sing the best
(d) climb the highest
4. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(a) an army
(b) booby traps aroung the castle
(d) royal guards
5. How many children does the farmer have?
Short Answer Questions
1. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
2. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
3. The main city is how many miles long?
4. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
5. Gulliver tells of seeing beggars with giant what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)