|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver tells of seeing beggars with giant what?
2. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(a) an army
(b) royal guards
(d) booby traps aroung the castle
3. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(c) a Skygol Reaham
(d) a Skygeah Globeam
4. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms straight up
(b) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(c) with heads down
(d) with arms folded behind their heads
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rope dance
(b) a rain dance
(c) a risque dance
(d) a ribbon dance
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the farmer have?
2. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
3. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
4. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
5. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)