|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is insulted.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is happy.
2. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
(a) compassion towards others
(b) Divine Providence
3. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
(a) a dolphin
(b) a shark
(c) a giant
4. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a risque dance
(b) a ribbon dance
(c) a rope dance
(d) a rain dance
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a guessing game
(b) a memory game
(c) a card game
(d) a war game
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces the farmer that Gulliver is a small human?
2. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
3. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
4. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
5. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)