|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skygeah Globeam
(c) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(d) a Skygol Reaham
2. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
(b) mothers only
(d) fathers only
3. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) on the beach
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) in a field
(d) in the woods
4. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) climb the highest
(b) sing the best
(c) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(d) jump the highest
5. Gulliver explains that he loves the kitchen and has done what, since getting to the palace?
(a) taught the chef to make English dishes
(b) gained weight
(c) learned to cook from the farmer's daughter, when the chef had gone to bed
(d) learned to cook some of the queen's favorites from the chef
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gulliver feel about the way the king views Gulliver's country?
2. How many children does the farmer have?
3. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
4. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
5. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)