|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
2. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(b) upside down
(d) from right to left
3. How many children does the farmer have?
4. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
(b) British parliament houses
5. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
3. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
4. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
5. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)