|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
2. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(b) with heads down
(c) with arms folded behind their heads
(d) with arms straight up
3. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(a) royal guards
(c) an army
(d) booby traps aroung the castle
4. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
(a) rifles and their uses
(b) land ownership rights in England
(c) law practices in England
(d) gunpowder's invention and uses
5. The main city is how many miles long?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
2. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
3. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
4. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
5. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)