|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
(a) Divine Providence
(c) compassion towards others
2. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skygeah Globeam
(c) a Skygol Reaham
(d) a Skyreah Bolgolam
3. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
(a) British parliament houses
4. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(b) from right to left
(d) upside down
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a guessing game
(b) a war game
(c) a card game
(d) a memory game
Short Answer Questions
1. The main city is how many miles long?
2. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
3. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
4. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
5. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)