|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rope dance
(b) a rain dance
(c) a risque dance
(d) a ribbon dance
2. What is the last man that does not want Gulliver set free?
(a) a Skybol Golelam
(b) a Skygeah Globeam
(c) a Skyreah Bolgolam
(d) a Skygol Reaham
3. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a memory game
(b) a guessing game
(c) a war game
(d) a card game
4. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(b) with arms straight up
(c) with arms folded behind their heads
(d) with heads down
5. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
(d) corn field
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
3. The main city is how many miles long?
4. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
5. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)