|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
2. The king threatens Gulliver with the loss of his life if Gulliver tells anyone else about what?
(a) British parliament houses
3. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's shirt
(b) Gulliver's pants
(c) Gulliver's hat
(d) Gulliver's shoe
4. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
5. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
(a) boats full of men
(d) normal fish
Short Answer Questions
1. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
2. When the men go onto an island to find water, Gulliver becomes separated from them and then sees them rowing back to the boat with what following them?
3. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
4. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)