|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
(a) upside down
(d) from right to left
2. What convinces the farmer that Gulliver is a small human?
(a) Gulliver shows the farmer a map of England
(b) Gulliver gives the farmer money.
(c) Gulliver gives the farmer his telescope.
(d) Gulliver speaks English.
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
(a) after Gulliver saves the emperor's life
(b) when Gulliver understands the language better
(c) when Gulliver complains tot he emperor about his boredom
(d) when the performers meet Gulliver and trust him
4. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
5. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
(a) Gulliver's pants
(b) Gulliver's shirt
(c) Gulliver's shoe
(d) Gulliver's hat
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
3. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
4. What do the people occasionally catch in the sea?
5. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)