|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(b) climb the highest
(c) jump the highest
(d) sing the best
2. Gulliver describes the island as a peninsula with what at the end?
(a) a mountain
(b) a pit
(c) a meadow
(d) a volcano
3. How many children does the farmer have?
4. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
5. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
2. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
3. When does the emperor have shows put on for Gulliver?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)