|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver wonders how this king had come to think of _________________ if he did not have any enemies.
(b) booby traps aroung the castle
(c) an army
(d) royal guards
2. The people that can do what are picked for the best jobs?
(a) swim the furthest from the island and get back safely
(b) climb the highest
(c) jump the highest
(d) sing the best
3. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
(a) at least five townspeople
(b) the emperor
(c) an honor guard
4. The Lilliputians think that fraud is worse than what offense?
5. How many children does the farmer have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Lilliputians write on paper?
2. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
3. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
4. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
5. Where does the farmer's wife let Gulliver sleep?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)