|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(a) to a hidden cave by the beach
(b) deep into the woods
(c) back home to England
2. The people had tried to do away with the language altogether, but the illiterate and whom were in an uproar?
(a) the women
(b) the children
(c) the leaders
(d) the men
3. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
4. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
(a) being friendly to the ambassadors
(b) secretly marrying a woman from Blefuscu
(c) not following orders about destroying the people of Blefuscu
(d) planning to sail tot he enemy's land
5. The last room of the academy is one for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
2. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
3. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
4. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
5. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)