|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last room of the academy is one for what?
2. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
(a) The king is shocked that England can balance their budget perfectly.
(b) The king is amazed that England is making mroe than they are spending.
(c) The king is confused because England is spending more than they are making.
(d) The king suggests that Gulliver go back to England and tell them to run the treasury the way the giants run theirs.
3. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
4. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
(a) writing essays
(b) drawing pictures
(c) staring out the windows
(d) reading aloud
5. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a hair brush
(b) a scrub brush
(c) a comb
(d) a tooth brush
Short Answer Questions
1. Another section of the academy is full of people trying to do what regarding their language?
2. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
3. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
4. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
5. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)