|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commonwealth
(b) House of Commoncause
(c) House of Commoners
(d) House of Commons
2. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
(a) four days
(b) six days
(c) five days
(d) three days
3. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
(a) reading aloud
(b) drawing pictures
(c) writing essays
(d) staring out the windows
4. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a scrub brush
(b) a tooth brush
(c) a hair brush
(d) a comb
5. The last room of the academy is one for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
2. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
3. Why does Gulliver say that he finally left the kingdom?
4. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
5. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)