|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last room of the academy is one for what?
2. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Friends
(b) House of Peers
(c) House of Equals
(d) House of Peons
3. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(a) deep into the woods
(c) to a hidden cave by the beach
(d) back home to England
4. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
(a) the cook's
(b) the queen's
(c) the nurse's
(d) the king's
5. The people had tried to do away with the language altogether, but the illiterate and whom were in an uproar?
(a) the women
(b) the children
(c) the men
(d) the leaders
Short Answer Questions
1. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
2. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
3. Why does Gulliver say that he finally left the kingdom?
4. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
5. In one of the academy rooms, the pupils sit for six hours a day doing what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)