|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Commonwealth
(b) House of Commoners
(c) House of Commons
(d) House of Commoncause
2. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
3. Which of the following is not a reason that Gulliver is being brought up on charges by the Lilliputians.
(a) being friendly to the ambassadors
(b) secretly marrying a woman from Blefuscu
(c) planning to sail tot he enemy's land
(d) not following orders about destroying the people of Blefuscu
4. The last room of the academy is one for what?
5. Instead of staying for his sentencing, where does Gulliver decide to go?
(a) back home to England
(c) deep into the woods
(d) to a hidden cave by the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gulliver tells the king about the treasury of England, what is the king's reaction?
2. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
3. Another section of the academy is full of people trying to do what regarding their language?
4. In the last room, Gulliver observes that the students are doing what to words written on paper?
5. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)