|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the emperor do prior to Gulliver's sentencing?
(a) He resigns his post.
(b) He tries to convince the people that Gulliver is evil.
(c) He sends out a decree.
(d) He disappears.
2. Which of the following is a house of the British parliament, according to Gulliver?
(a) House of Peers
(b) House of Friends
(c) House of Equals
(d) House of Peons
3. The last room of the academy is one for what?
4. Gulliver explains to the king that England has how many houses in its Parliament?
5. What does Gulliver make out of the beard stubble of the king?
(a) a tooth brush
(b) a hair brush
(c) a scrub brush
(d) a comb
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following punishments do the people settle on for Gulliver?
2. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
3. Whose hair does Gulliver use to design seats and purses?
4. In one academy room, philosophers try to do what?
5. The people had tried to do away with the language altogether, but the illiterate and whom were in an uproar?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)