Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 1 to Part 3, Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
a) about 3 years
b) about 3 weeks
c) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
d) about 3 months
2. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
a) a war game
b) a card game
c) a memory game
d) a guessing game
3. The last room of the academy is one for what?
4. Gulliver decides to seize the enemy's what?
5. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)