Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a surgeon
(b) a carpenter
(c) a sailor
(d) a teacher
2. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
(a) There is a mutany on board the ship.
(b) The ship was attacked by pirates.
(c) The ship hit a rock.
(d) The ship randomly sprung a leak.
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
(a) He builds a fire.
(b) He hunts for food.
(c) He screams for help.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) men painted blue
(b) six-foot-tall men
(c) six-inch-tall men
(d) men painted green
6. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
(a) shoot little arrows
(b) untie him completely
(c) tie his hand back up
(d) throw rocks
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,353 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)