Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What was Gulliver schooled to become?
(a) a teacher
(b) a sailor
(c) a surgeon
(d) a carpenter
2. After Gulliver's schooling was complete and his first voyage was over, where did he marry and settle down?
3. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
(a) The ship randomly sprung a leak.
(b) There is a mutany on board the ship.
(c) The ship hit a rock.
(d) The ship was attacked by pirates.
4. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
(a) He screams for help.
(b) He builds a fire.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He hunts for food.
5. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-inch-tall men
(b) men painted blue
(c) men painted green
(d) six-foot-tall men
6. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
(a) tie his hand back up
(b) shoot little arrows
(c) untie him completely
(d) throw rocks
This section contains 4,353 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)