|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brother Doorkeeper's uncle once kick a swamp dragon?
(a) He thought it was the large dragon.
(b) It tried to bite him.
(c) It was eating his pumpkins.
(d) He mistook it for a stray cat.
2. What is the name of the palace guard who brings the proclamation to the Watch house?
(a) Kelly Maltoon.
(b) Skully Mulder.
(c) Skully Maltoon.
(d) Cully Muldoon.
3. What is one of the few things that Errol is not eating?
(c) A wooden box.
(d) A squeaky rubber hippo.
4. Which of the Watch seems to miss Errol the most?
5. Where did Brother Dunnykin encounter a maddened crocodile?
(a) In a fruit stall.
(b) Behind his front door.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In a flower bed.
6. Which of the following neighboring countries does the dragon (via Lupine Wonse) not suggest invading?
(b) Sto Lat.
7. What is the name of the mountain where the Discworld gods live?
(a) Chorus Celesti.
(b) Celestial City.
(c) Cori Celesti.
(d) Corona Celesti.
8. Where does the dragon find the magic to feed itself?
(a) The Elucidated Brethren's headquarters.
(b) Lady Sybil's swamp dragons.
(c) The Patrician's Palace.
(d) The University Library.
9. Which of the following is not brought by the rats for the Patrician and Vimes?
(a) Chicken legs.
10. Which of the following creatures does the Librarian use as an early warning that worse inhabitants of L-space are approaching?
(c) Kickstool Crabs.
(d) A Thesaurus.
11. What does the leader of the Palace Guard call Vimes?
12. What is the name of the perfume that Lady Sybil is wearing when she is taken prisoner?
(a) Petals and Dew.
(b) Dew of the Night.
(c) Rosy Dew.
13. Who does Wonse try to blame for the appearance of the dragon?
(a) The Librarian.
(b) Lady Sybil.
(d) The Patrician.
14. What does the dragon put on its hoard inside the palace?
(a) All types of metal.
(b) Gold, silver and gems.
(c) Anything that glitters.
(d) Only gold and silver.
15. Where is the weather vane that Colon uses for target practice on top of?
(a) The Assassins' Guild.
(b) The Thieves' Guild.
(c) The Beggars' Guild.
(d) The Merchants' Guild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wonse suggest to the dragon as an alternative meal to a maiden?
2. Which of the following is not served at the dinner in the palace?
3. Which of the following is not mentioned as being present at the dinner in the palace
4. How many religions compete for the honor of crowning the new king?
5. What did Carrot's mother send him?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)