|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brother Doorkeeper's uncle once kick a swamp dragon?
(a) He mistook it for a stray cat.
(b) It was eating his pumpkins.
(c) He thought it was the large dragon.
(d) It tried to bite him.
2. Which of the following did the special dungeon not contain at one stage?
3. Complete the popular song title: "A Wizard's Staff has..."
(a) A Great Big Knob.
(b) A Knob on the End.
(c) A Ball on the End.
(d) A Great Big Star.
4. What does Nobby try to do when Errol seems to be running a temperature?
(a) Ask Lady Sybil for advice.
(b) Amuse him with the fluffy ball and the squeaky hippo.
(c) Use his body heat to boil a kettle.
(d) Feed him ice.
5. What did Carrot's mother send him?
(a) A woolly vest.
(b) Home-baked cookies.
(c) A cake.
(d) A pair of boots.
6. Which of the Elucidated Brethren is supposed to be responsible for enhancing the Cuffs of Veracity?
(a) Brother Plasterer.
(b) Brother Doorkeeper.
(c) Brother Fingers.
(d) Brother Watchtower.
7. Where does the dragon fly in order to meet the challenger?
(a) The Plaza of Broken Dreams.
(b) The Plaza of Pleasure.
(c) The Plaza of Broken Moons.
(d) The Plaza of the Full Moon.
8. What is the name of the new king?
(b) Rex Vivat.
(c) We are not told.
(d) Mr Hummock.
9. What is the name of the perfume that Lady Sybil is wearing when she is taken prisoner?
(b) Petals and Dew.
(c) Rosy Dew.
(d) Dew of the Night.
10. How often does the dragon want to be fed a high-born maiden?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a fortnight.
11. How much is Colon paid per month?
(a) 35 dollars.
(b) 5 dollars.
(c) 30 dollars.
(d) 25 dollars.
12. What sort of pizza was Brother Fingers carrying?
(a) A Klatchian Hots with anchovies.
(b) An Ankh-Morpork Special with anchovies.
(c) A Klatchian Beef Special with extra cheese.
(d) A Coronation Special Supreme.
13. Who has the honor of crowning the new king?
(a) The High Priestess of Blind Io.
(b) The Bishop of Ankh-Morpork.
(c) The High Priest of Blind Io.
(d) The High Priest of Om.
14. What is one of the few things that Errol is not eating?
(a) A wooden box.
(c) A squeaky rubber hippo.
15. Who gives Goodboy Bindle Featherstone his new name of Errol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the weather vane that Colon uses for target practice on top of?
2. What ailment was supposedly cured by the former kings of Ankh?
3. What is the name of the home of the Discworld gods?
4. What does the Supreme Grand Master call the Elucidated Brethren to flatter them out of their fears?
5. What does Lady Sybil suggest to Vimes as a new job?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)