|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 202-250.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Sam Vimes up for the second time when he is staying at Lady Sybil's house?
(a) A mob.
(c) The dragon.
(d) Lady Sybil.
2. What is the brand name of Sam Vimes' favorite whiskey?
(a) Theakstone's Old Peculiar.
(b) Jimkin Bearhugger's Old Selected Dragon's Blood.
(c) Bjorn Stroninthearm's Old Choice Bear's Blood.
(d) James Bearskin's Select Recipe.
3. Who recommends that Carrot join the Watch?
(a) Captain Vimes.
(b) Mr. Varneshi.
(c) Carrot's father.
(d) Bjorn Stronginthearm.
4. How tall is Carrot?
(a) Under five feet tall.
(b) Over six feet tall.
(c) Between five and six feet tall.
(d) Over seven feet tall.
5. Which of the following is not served at the dinner in the palace?
(a) Mesclun salad.
(b) Pork, beans and potatoes.
(c) Soup with dumplings.
(d) Trifle with cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back in time does the Librarian travel via L-space?
2. What is the first thing that Errol takes a bite out of in the Watch house?
3. Which pub does Carrot unintentionally start a fight in?
4. Who knows, by this stage, the identity of the Supreme Grand Master?
5. What does Vime see that makes him give a false alarm?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)