|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 250-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wall with the shadowy outlines of the flamed criminals?
(a) It is painted over.
(b) It is turned into a target range by the Watch.
(c) It is turned into a mural.
(d) It is destroyed.
2. What is mixed with the mist as the three Watch men climb over the roofs?
(c) Smoke and stale steam.
(d) Black smoke.
3. What is one of the few things that Errol is not eating?
(b) A squeaky rubber hippo.
(d) A wooden box.
4. What is the name of the palace guard who brings the proclamation to the Watch house?
(a) Skully Mulder.
(b) Kelly Maltoon.
(c) Cully Muldoon.
(d) Skully Maltoon.
5. Why does Vimes go to visit Lady Sybil?
(a) She is the most likely person to know about dragons.
(b) She has an excellent collection of books about dragons.
(c) Lord Vetinari hinted at it.
(d) The dragon's footsteps looked like they headed towards her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions the suggestion that the wall in the alley be painted over?
2. What does the Patrician keep as a pet?
3. Where did Brother Dunnykin encounter a maddened crocodile?
4. Who recommends that Carrot join the Watch?
5. Apart from reading the book of law, what does Carrot like to do in his spare time?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)